Company I work for #1 for fast track 50

http://www.wkbw.com/news/business/bizfirst/22805194.html

Click Watch story

Cliffs…Basically its the top 50 growing companies in WNY and we won by a huge margin…

This video is not available.

Please try a different selection.

Cliffs?

You didn’t even make a cameo in the segment? You suck bro.

I was home with a kidney stone or else I would have :frowning:

I was the 4th employee

I thought you moved?

I moved for 4 months…worked in the Pentagon…hated DC came home I still do some consulting work for the company in DC.

congrats

:tup:

sweet shirts… i think i have one :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice, congrats. :tup:
Hiring anyone for purchasing, marketing, etc? :slight_smile:

Myself and my coworker do $8-10 million in Dell sales alone and consulting from desktops to servers. And I’m looking to move on.

I know we would def hire people for sales.

I will PM you my email address if you want to send over a resume.

An Amherst tech company is reporting 600% growth in sales and employees over the past three years

…I-Evolve, which has 13 employees in Amherst.

:wtf:

lol, 13 employees is fast track?

haha

this thread does a great job of inflating your ego…

maybe I should post the accomplishments of where I work. Oh yeah, they just fixed Ted Kennedy’s brain for starters.

If you need sales people I am looking myself, and willing to relocate.

Ok?

I’m sure you had some hand in making all that possible…in which case you should def post up details :tup:

I was simply posting this up because people bitch and cry about how much the economy in Buffalo sucks…terrible place to work…live…no jobs…no money.

all though i guess they are right about the fast track, this thread alone has increased their growth over 15%!!

Do you have the list of 50 in WNY?

I dont know if we qualify becuase we are a subsidy of Meridian based out of Chicago but our companies corporate is in Syracuse.

Of course I had no hand in it, just being a dick.

I am sure your job is great and all, but just because a start-up company has expanded by 9 or 10 employees doesn’t really mean a whole lot.

I dont believe the economy is that bad. We are a company in 4 cities in NY and 1 in Chicago only have 85 people and have hired 15 people in the last 6 months.

I guess it just depends on what your business is.

Top 20 its scanned