Compared to other sportbikes, how fast is a CBR1100XX?

My dad bought one and i was ripping around on it yesterday and it’s fucking insane. I had it up to 168 but got scared and had to back off. :wtf:

But like, i don’t know how it measures up to other bikes in terms of acceleration.

that’s the nighthawk? or blackhawk or something like that right?

blackhawk

what year?

uh yeah its pretty effin fast even though its heavy. not sure on what it runs though

168…balls of steel

appears to be close to breaking into the nines from what i can tell.

Not the fastest by any means, but still dick snapingly quick

“my dick has been snapped, cotton”

its actually a blackbird, as far as speed, its pretty close to that on an R1, but the R1 would rape it in handling… its a good overall sport touring bike…

he’s thinking about giving it to me… i think i may take it. freebies FTW.

Hmm… you already had it to 168.

RIP if he gives it to you.

Yeah BlackBirds are sweet bikes … Comfy ride … like riding a 180mph couch … great brakes (LBS) no stoppies for you …

And of course Honda reliabilty

168… yikes.

haha nice, so like what u pay for 2 bikes, 100 bucks? might want to buy a real helmet cuz the novelty helmet might just not provide the protecting you may need ha

the blackbird is a sport touring. it was actually traded in so the guy could stop getting nagged by his wife and he bought a road bike [bicycle that is]. it was pretty quick just ugly imo. liter class bikes would rape it in handling and in the revs but still a nice bike for what earl wanted

one of the guys I work with has one, they’re VERY nice bikes.

i had my r6 to 164 and it wouldent go any further though i wish it did…now on my buddies modded busa…ohh boy 2xx

PFFFFTTT… my f-body does that…