Complete S13 Partout!

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet or email me at latinosoulja@hotmail.com
Description: COMPLETE PART OUT OF S13 HATCH WANT A PART ASK ABOUT IT ILL E-Mail YOU A PIC AND WE CAN WORK OUT A PRICE

You can Also call me at 905 853 9543 ask for Chris if I am not there leave a msg with my parents of how and when I can reach you and, what part you want. Do NOT discuss the price of the part at that point.

All interior EXCEPT for the carpet is all mint condition. Door’s excellent condition. Hatch excellent condition get this all before its too late!

What colour is the car? What year is it?

Is the car 5spd? Do you have the center console trim with shift boot?

What year is the hatch? im looking for Power steering lines and a power sterring pump for a De.

do you answer to pms? been trying to get ahold of you

is the motor a de? if so how much for the complete motor and ecu + wiring harness? don’t need the tranny. oh and please state condition of motor if it runs what are the problems etc.

Chris id be interested in the motor and ecu, give me a call when you get this, i heard you got in an accident but your buddy said it was only minor??