Completely lost...

wow, sorry. Who cares if its a 40r, a 30r, a 3076, a fucking S495. The relation was to a turbo.

my very good friend who i race jetboats with…has a fully built 98 ss camaro with ls3 built rear and 200 shot on hoosers ran mid 11"s wich was the fastest camaro i’ve personally seen…

weird.

I saw a stock ls7 swapped 02 SS at lebanon with a big stalled auto on sticky tires run 10.00’s @ 130+, and 9.7’s on the foot brake hanging the wheels.

every car is different.

what do you mean “ls3 built rear”?

not necessarily true… i trapped in the 128’s on my old setup should be a 10 sec car but it wasnt!!!

ok, so lets all stop talking shit now and wait till spring alrighty? This isnt going anywhere and im on this site way more than I need to be becuase of it lol.

exactly my point. Im just saying the possibility and power is there…traction and driving are the factors that make it break it.

Probably had something to do with a full face clutch…

a fully built ls3 with a built rear end,he blew the stock rear…

you said this shit before, then you calm down and I come back on and your talking shit about me, in the same thread or a different one.

http://image.superstreetonline.com/f/9269846+w750+st0/p144089_image_large.jpg

no no, you still talked shit and i didnt reply, then i said fuck it and came back at u… as long as i dont see u talking shit i wont start up again… w.e sexys2000 has to say will be between u and him.

cars fassstt sonnn, hes got over 100 grand underneith the hood of that shit!

stock rears are weak as shit. Mine is on its way out now.

built ls3 alone should be in the 11’s. is he having serious traction problems or something? that is some weak times out of that setup. Very weak.

Plaf’s old 2000 z28 that had 120k on it, with just drag radials, long tubes and a torque converter ran 12.0 @ 111. Bone stock internal motor.

hes got a good setup he is a good driver he has been racing more than i have been alive should be a 10 sec but its not so he is doing a single turbo on that thing…

hells yeah, RACEWARZ!

just sounds weird for a built ls3 on the bottle.

i fucking love all this drama, we better have some damn good races this spring.

Drews car is quick.

fast car is fast

Srs. I like you murrdawg.