Completely lost...

Getting jealous of all this 12,11,10 second 1/4’s here man lol… Maybe if I decide I wanna lose my warranty I might be right there with some of ya…

trust me , i dont feel sorry for much . ask a few around i dont play :thumbup . esp when we have bonesqueez racing " looksexy love4boost and the other guy " who noone on here knows coming in hear sayin this that and the other shit with not 1 ounce of cred from anyone in hear . trust me my car aint much but id guarantee ya ya aint faster in the 1/4 than i am . on the highway ill just max my kit out and that will settle doubts im sure . oh and its not a lsx motor its a lowly little small block :thumbup . oh and for the record right now i have the 2nd quickest domestic on this site , i got that with no second gear and very small shot on a shitty 1.57 60ft

BOOM!.. that shit just fuckin happened. i want my 12.xx at 14x. that’ll show em all!

lol , th400 and a live axle and you will be fine

I know a bunch of guys on this site bud… I ran a 11.6 consistently this summer with belt slippage a bad injector and 1.7 60’ before I changed my pulleys and made a Ton more torque and hp… Just help me decide how much of a shot I should throw at it to keep up with you guys… The rears on order so a 1.5 60’ should be no problem… Last time I checked a 1.57 60’ was pretty damn good.

I call bullshit, my car is a bolt on 99 Z28 Convertible with a MILD cam, stock 2.73 rear and a 3200 stall. Motor has 113k and it has ran 11.90’s more than once full weight… the driver is certainly the problem on the car you speak of.

i wasn’t telling you to be sorry for much i never once called somebody on here an asshole…especially someone i don’t even know…you can have your way with your family friends and etc… as for your car goes as long as it makes you happy…but doing what you did is kind of lame and disrespect…so the suggestion for saying sorry was a(thought) you never know…

yeah, lol, ill be ok with the 6speed too, but im just doing the solid for now.

But an auto will make it a 9 sec car. and you know it lol

http://crowdfusion.myspacecdn.com/media/2010/09/29/jay-z-and-vin-diesel-photobomb-621x322.jpeg

o we will!

Quarter mile times are just one aspect of speed. While some people might not run 11.5, I wouldn’t say their ride was slow. John was running 11.6’s…I wouldn’t call his Jeep slow! I’m not even close to that number and I would definitely give you a run 0-60 in your new S2k! To say anything slower than 11.5 is just stupid…90% of the cars that run street tires at the Valley on a Wed. night don’t run that quick.

exactly. Nice post man.

My car is faster then all of yours… There I ended this whole dispute lmao

BONER

I’m barely hitting the pedal on my 13.1 passes, I’m capable of low 9’s with street tires! When I feel like going all out that is… haha

dude… no offense but my stock 540i beat you on the highwway with 4 people in it TWICE…

jimmy cracked corn and i don’t care

SHUT UP GREEN NEON MAN!

Your 540! Isnt a 5600 pound suv. Race him from a dig and see how well you do.