Completely lost...

quiet taint

Wahhhhhhhhhh

That’s a joke! We never even lined up on the highway…we just flew by each other a couple times. To say that you beat me on that day on 87 is ridiculous! Anytime you want to race at the Valley this spring, I will be more than happy to line up with you!

No offense, but if I really put it down on your stock 200 rwhp BMW, I would have smoked you!

Damn bench racing up in hurrr.

I figured there was something funny there.

Plaf’s old 2000 z28 that had 120k on it, with just drag radials, long tubes and a torque converter ran 12.0 @ 111. Bone stock internal motor.[/quote]

that was a very big converter for street use though 3800. The car also has an LS6 intake and a lid. Not a gonna make a significant difference, but it probably helped a little.

umm… I didnt say it was lol but hes claiming he can beat a 500whp car thats half the weight as him… lol, even with the worlds shittiest driver he would loose.

dude, like I said, I had a car full of people and they can all verfiy lol, you def hit it and not only did you hit it but you hit it BEFORE I did and still lost lol… SEVERAL times… Regaurdless, 540s gone and thats that.

soooo your heavy 250hp fully loaded bmw with 4 ppl in it, beat a 400ish hp jeep from a roll? im assuming the weight was pretty close between the two vehicles? and the jeep is auto… so we can rule out driver error. dude…that makes no sense at all, if indeed srtbeast was WOT. the laws of physics must have looked the other way on that one lol

Im calling a ton of bullshit. Even with your new s2k itll take ypu half track to pass craig probably.

no. jeep is thousands of pounds heavier and awd slows it down at 80+mph, other than that I 100% agree with you lol, I was shocked as well… BTW, if your going to advertise my whp rating you should probably do his whp as well as the diff in my WHP and his CRANK looks allot further apart then it really is.

im not talking about an s2000 and im not talking about off the line… are you even reading what im writing?? :retardclap its an awd vehicle, obviously he starts off fast.

Just saying, no way your 200hp bmw with 4 people beat him even rolling. Just isnt possible unless he was at half throttle with his foot still on the breaks at the same time. The stock srt8 jeep puts down about 360 rwhp. With his mods hes probably right around 390-400 wheel horsepower.

Love4boost do you know my brother kyle? lol Off-topic but ithink he said he knew you and you had some blue bmw

whose 500whp car are you talking about?

for the record, my girlfriends best friends 2009 SRT8 Jeep put down 360awhp on the DYNO BONE STOCK and with just Long tubes, intake and full exhaust ran 12.5 @ 108.

1qkchick. Pretty sure alot of people have seen her run at the valley.

srt8 would murder a 240hp bmw. No questions asked. Even ricer math will prove that.

and this awd slows down at 80+mph is so mis guided its not even funny. Look at all the evo,s The GTR’s and shit. If I recall, the GTR pulls HARD to 180. Petes Evo Pulls HARD above 100mph still and I would assume Travis’s is a monster to 170+

No drew, we are all wrong.

I guess lol

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/12/18/3ea58f27-d693-4ca9-b614-cf8b76088fcd.jpg

yessir. glad you can admit that. :lol