Completely lost...

how is it going 170 in a car like an evo?

lol turbo travis. Not your marshmellow

HOT

cracked ringlands and power steering downpipe fires.

no, thats what its like going 170 in an STI, not EVO

wasnt really all that hot…til we stopped.:banghead

thousands??? probably 800 with ppl in your car

how much whp did your 5 make?

poop

Pretty sure thats a complete fabrication.

LOL ok.

Ms3 cammed ls1. Look it up. Or look up 400rwhp camaro’s. Let me know what you find for track times…

thanks.

you do realize that Plaf’s z28, went 12.0 @ 111 with 70-80rwhp LESS then my car motor/motor, right?

Your S2k has 237hp stock…so that turbo more than doubled your hp? I will be the first to admit I know nothing about S2k’s, but stock, the quickest they run is 5.4 secs 0-60 from what I could find. I run 4.1 sec in the Jeep…so if you think you are that good of a driver, I would be more than happy to run your Honda to 60 anytime! If your S2k goes anywhere near as fast as you claimed your 540 was, I don’t have a shot!
Also…I don’t think I would “loose”…I might, however, lose.

Yeah, when 5th kicked in on that mongoose, you were fucking gone.

There are stock motor S2000s over 700whp… and 0-60 times are a joke.

Knowing someone who has a highly modded S2k pushing 700hp, it definitely needs someone who is an awesome driver to get good 0-60 times out of them! I would take my chances with my AWD slug to 60.

i dont see this car being any kind of a weapon from a dig or a slow roll

I’m just saying… 0-60 times have a lot of variation… better measurements are the 60’ and 330’

If you really wanna see what car/SUV is faster you measure your 60-130mph time.

I am way too hammered to post right now, bit IO will poist sopme shit in the morning L:)

Obviously, I’m not going to beat the S2k from 60-130…that wasn’t the question in the first place. I said I would be able to stay with him from a dig up to 60. Besides, I didn’t know that a 60-130 run was the regulation numbers to figure out which car/SUV is “faster.”