COMPRESSION TESTING...

OK SO I HAVE JUST TESTED THE COMPRESSION ON MY SOHC KA AND THE FIRST TWO CYLINDERS ARE READING 7.5PSI AND THE LAST TWO ARE READING 8.5PSI ARE THESE NORMAL READINGS??? WHAT SHOULD THEY BE AT ???

LOUDDD NOISESSSSSS!!!

WTF ??? LOUD NOISES IT DOSE RUN LOUD JUST LIKE MY OTHER KA THEY ARE PRITTY LOUD

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

WHAT DO U MEAN BY LOUD NOISESSSSS MARTINO ???

That’s what, 20x less compression than what it probably should have? Is this even possible? I think you need to take another crack at this compression test business.

http://content.pyzam.com/funnypics/misc/DoingItWrong6.jpg

ok ok if im doing it wrong then what is the right way??
stop bagging on me if its wrong i think the first post is more then enough… and post the right way…

shut up and call me when you have time, ill just do it for you

ok thanks to corpse we managed to get a reading of 10 - 11 psi, so now is that a normal reading and will it handle boost???

my poos smeell funny

Dude a normal compression test numbers for a ka would be around 150-170 psi. how the fuck do you get 10 psi? Elaborate please.

The car would not run on 10psi, something would be ultra-mega fucked up. Are you sure the gauge isnt measuring in Bar?

he means kpa, we got 160-170 psi

yes thank you once again corpse

Ok makes sense now.

lol.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

As long as you set your boost controller to 10kpa.

KPa?? That would be even worse, 10 KPa is just over 1 psi. Bar would make the most sense.

thats what i meant

1 bar = 14.5 something = GOOD =)