Computer Science Textbooks

I want to brush up on some C++ and Java programming since I am looking to further my education in Computer Science on top of my Business and Information Systems degree.

Anyone have books from school they are looking to get rid of?

i think i have my intro to c++ book somewhere. ill let you know

Bumpy

Do you want intro to C++?

Sure.

Some of the into books had some good assignments and projects that pushed the concepts and ideas into your head.

One problem. I am using it this semster, but there is only like a week left.

If you can wait that long, it’s yours.

Ya no rush. Been doing a lot of Java and working on moving back into C++ and encryption so just looking to start getting on the reading track over the winter.

school textbooks always sucked

read some amazon reviews on other books and buy them used

you could download them if you don’t want spend the $$$

Ahh, good ol OOP

Well resell value on CS books sucks. Amazon has books for $3 and then charges $3.99 to ship it so looking locally. Also, like the hard copy and downloading and then printing at Kinkos/FedEx runs about 20-30 dollars.

yea I hear ya with wanting a hard copy. I just bought a Photoshop book on half.com for like 6 bucks shipped. and i also bought a brand new autocad book for 30ish…

Bumps for this year.

Ideally Java, C++, and C#.

End of the semester…

Anyone have Java, C++, Coca, etc.

i got what you need, and i’ll dump em cheap…i gotta find em and i’ll keep you posted.

I have a C++ text in practically new condition. Just got done with it this semester and never used it much. PM me if you’re interested.

It’s this: http://www.amazon.com/Active-Learning-Approach-Randal-Albert/dp/0763757233

$15

CS textbooks have no resell value which is why I am offering to buy them.

Bump/