WTB: text book

alright i got stuck in this crappy intro course because its a pre-req for rad tech… i need the Microsoft Office 2003 GO! books… it was a package and came with a book for xp,word, access, and excel… dont wanna buy it from the book store, because the only thing i need out of them are the assignments… already asked my professor if i could get by without them and he said no. post up whatcha got and how much… thanks

i might be abe to get you one i’ll let you know by the end of the week

thanks… def let me know!

i think i have that book, i took a intro computer course last semester. Do you know exactly what it looks like?

http://wps.prenhall.com/wps/media/objects/1078/1104387/_style/cover.gif

looks like that

I have a computer intro book that has office, excel, and all that. But it don’t look like that one. Its the cs101 class book for ecc, i used it last semester so its not old.

yeah i dont have that one i dont know if my firend has that one but i will check

well this is cis100 at nccc haha… probably the same book… right? i think thats what it looks like but i dont know…

whats the one you have look like? it might be different…

its the same one for cs101 but i have a friend who is a huge compter nerd at work and has all types of books i’ll know by the weekend for sure

NICE! def keep me posted need it by next tuesday. thanks!

any word on this book yet?!

did you try amazon
i get all my books off that site

[quote=“illkilla716,post:12,topic:24142"”]

did you try amazon
i get all my books off that site

[/quote]

not yet… still wondering if someone on here can pull through…

def look for it on half.com i recently picked up a 150 dollar book for 15 bucks and 4 bucks shipping… the book was used but in great condition. Got it a week after i put the purchase through