Concerts Thread

im kinda jealous that you saw Mac Sabbath

It was a great show.

I have an extra ticket to Mastodon, Opeth, Gojira, Devin Townsend, Russian Circles, Eagles of Death Metal this Saturday May 6th @ Electric Factory in Philly.

ecoshardcore and I are leaving sometime Friday and celebrating Cinco somewhere in PA.

Fates Warning June 20th @ Buffalo Iron Works
King Crimson June 30th @ Kodak Theater Rochester

I saw Prog Nation of Cleveland, and Random Order of WNY a few weeks ago at the Tralf. Only caught Random Order’s last song the covered KC’s “Starless” and was awesome with the improv parts. Prog Nation did a fantastic job as well, singer killed 80’s Collins and Gabriel (which I normally don’t like), they also covered KC’s “In the Court of the Crimson King” and “21st Century Schizoid Man”, amazing guitar work in the improv section of that song as well.

GOJIRA tonight at rapids.

I’d go if I didn’t just see them.

I’m going to rapids tomorrow for Seether.

I wanted to see Chevelle badly last year, but the date didn’t work out. I saw them about 5 years ago and they were great. Bush would be awesome to see too.

Last concert for me was Deftones/Incubus in '15. AWESOME. My old house was somewhat close to Darien which was convenient.

I went to that deftones concert too, and also saw them last year for edge fest.

Just got home from GOJIRA. Was not disappointed at all. Solid set list. First time at rapids. Sound equipment was on point.

Agree on all points

Seether was great, I’m deaf still.

Fates Warning tonight Buffalo Iron Works.

Discipline tonight:

Quite the bump, lol. I was reading post one and thinking “did waiting room reopen as something else?” :thinking::sweat_smile:

Haven’t been to a concert in a long time, 15+ years I think. Going to see Metallica in a month. Have great seats but they weren’t cheap.

I’m stuck with an extra ticket to Steven Wilson tonight…