congrats to cleanquik306 AKA kevin

he got engaged last night. i understand why he asked kerith (his girlfriend) to marry him i just am baffled why she said yes. shes a great girl and way awesome of a woman. congrats and many beers to follow.

Congrats to him

congrats kevin and kerith…

Cal U wedding? :rofl:

Congratulations!

congrats, everyone I know also are getting married. Im the best man in 1 and a groomsman in another. Im next on the list to get engaged :scared:

Congrats…

Congrats

congrats

congrats! have fun with the planning!

Congrats !

congrats

But it will end someday,they all do!

Thanks everyone! The planning should be extra fun as we are shooting for Oct. 10th this year!!

Chad: We looked into booking the gold rush for the reception but the date was taken…

My wedding is Oct 17th… time will fly! get to steppin

We booked a photographer and might have the reception location taken care of but are waiting until after a bridal show thing at the embassy suites this weekend to make too many decisions. The guest list is approved by her fam but i got a feeling my family is adding a bunch more…

We are movin fast but got a long way to go…

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Save yourself some time and a LOAD of headaches. Make a run to N.C. and get married. The trip is nice and nobody to add their 2 cents. Plus it will double as a honeymoon. the planning,menus, guest lists,band,hall rentals, tuxs,dressses, IN-LAWS what a pain in the ass. Trust me on this.

JP and call it a day.

If I get divorced and married again, it will be by Elvis in Vegas. To hell with a big wedding. A lot of fighting, worrying, planning for nothing.

Haha, we are thinking about getting married in mingo creek park by the Ebenezer Church Bridge…checked it out today, not a bad place but no plan B in case of rain…

She wants the big day so she’s gettin it as far as the rehearsal goes but I was just excited she liked such a rustic type location for the ceremony…

Our wedding was at a park and we didn’t have a plan B either…It didn’t rain but it ended up being very cold and windy that day. It was in September (07) and the whole week had been nice and warm, then our wedding day came. I suspect hell froze over that day. I would be worried about having an outdoor wedding in October. Good luck with whatever the two of you decide.