Congrats to Sasha

Don’t know if anyone even noticed, but Sasha won his class this year in Canadian Touring Car series. Well done dude, time to get the car ready to defend the championship and show the people running it what 10 year old cars can actually do!

GT Class 2007 Results:

Sasha Anis 1625 points
Bob Munro 1579 points
Robert Sabato 1532 points

link to Season press release: http://www.touringcar.ca/Public/SeasonFinale07.pdf

May I point out Bob Munro races a fully prepped M3, Robert races a C5 Corvette. Nissan wins :stuck_out_tongue:

Andrew.

Wow, congratulations are definitely in order. I had heard that the last race of the season was this weekend.

Kudos Sasha.

The GT Class points-leader Sasha Anis (Nissan) was disqualified for a technical infraction which meant the Class Championship would be decided on Sunday.

What was the technical infraction?

Oh I missed that, wtf?

They prob meant it was decided on Sundays race. The championship points standings.

Andrew.

Yes, it then says:

Roberto Sabato brought the Corvette home first in GT Class followed by Dave Diedrick (Mazda) and Paul Vieira (Mazda) but Sasha Anis (Nissan) secured the GT Class Championship with a fifth place finish.

But im just curious as to what the technical infraction is… :smiley:

Congrats Sasha.

congrats buddy good to hear!!

congrats!
so cornering felt much much better with the full body diffuser?
how bad was the incident with the wrx?

Congrats!

Sasha probly would have won on Sunday if there wasn’t so many accidents, he started in second last with 50 cars and finished in 5th so Congratulations and best of luck next season.

Good job man…represent the 240’s

Congrats Sasha.

Congrats to Sasha!

According to his profile on touringcar.ca he’s 45?? i could have sworn he’s 20something

Congrats!!

Congrats nnsane in the brain

dont forget sandra, behind every good man, there is an even better girl. She deserves the congratulations as well!!!

Sexist…

Congrats SANDRA!! and sasha

congrats dude!

appearently the dnf had to do with problems with ride height due to dammaged aero…

just what ive heard from other drivers from ther series i know…

yay sashy

congrats man…