Congratulations Justin On Making DMCC!!!

Just like to give a big congratulations on making DMCC for the 2008 season. The past three years have been a big journey and a lot of work for you. You deserve it!!!

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4054/congratsjustin01xf0.jpg

Congrats man

congrats man!!! You definetally deserve it, i have seen alot of improvement in your driving throughout the years!!

Make ontario proud!

congrats man thats awsome

Congrats, you ripped it up at shannon

+1

Wow - that’s Intense

LOOK OUT! WE’RE A COMING! Congrats Chooch!

:slight_smile: good job!

hahaha chooch. i thought it was a woodbridge slang…hahahaha

congrats justin!! who else got in anyways?

motorsports

Congrats Justin, what’s all involved in getting a DMCC license?

Must have been the Intense Funnel. Congrats man.

Thank you very much guys. Ya we have worked very hard to get here. We only started three years ago. And to think we will be competing in Canadian Pro Drift Series DMCCC!

How did we get a licence? Well on Saturday at Shannonville (Drifts Ops season opener) there were a few people from Drift Mania there. Drift Ops arranged that the track would be closed for a short while too let the guys that were trying to get a DMCC licence, take one of the DMCC guys for a ride along. We took a few laps and were evaluated on our driving skills. From what I heard they were looking for drivers that they though would qualify in their top 8 fields, apparently we scored quite well. I would also like to congratulate Dave Briggs on make it in. trust me dude that email you got is true. Practice, Practice, Practice.

This is the email I got from Kendrick:

Hey Justin. Hope you and Grex are doing well. Just wanted to thank you for coming out to the tryouts last weekend. Alex and Seth were very impressed with your driving and will be offering you a license to 2008 DMCC this year. Congratulations dude!

I know u been wanting it for a long time. This is it dude! DMCC Pro series…bring your game and show everyone how its done! I’ll be issuing you the #06 for the season.

I’ll be sending you some info within the next couple days

Congrats again

Call me if you have any questions

Kendrick Fong
T: 416.558.7423
E: Kendrick@DriftOps.com
E: Kendrick.Fong@DriftMania.ca
W: www.DriftOps.com
W: www.DriftMania.ca

holy shit
great to see a local doing it big!