DriftOps Pro-Am Series and Training Sessions

Hey guys,

A lot of people have been asking about our plans this year. Although all the dates have not been confirmed yet, here is a basic overview of what’s going on.

DriftOps Pro-Am

DMCC is expanding and they need more and more drivers to compete in their series. Previously, the only way to get into DMCC was either by a try-out or a letter of appeal explaining why they should be allowed to drive and compete.
Now that there are more and more drivers, they’ve decided to initiate a Pro-Am structure for licensing.

Drift Ops is responsible for Ontario
D-Sport is responsible for Edmonton
Drift Thing is responsible for Quebec.

Drift Ops will be having a 4 event series to determine who gets a DMCC. Licence. The top finishers in the series will get licenses.

New to drifting? Come out to our Drift 101 days to practice and learn!
Drift Ops will be hosting drift classes for beginner and intermediate drivers to help them understand and control their car. Our curriculum and schedule will be released shortly.

I know a lot of you guys have been waiting a long time for this and we’ve done the best we can put it together. We need everyone’s support to help grow drifting in Canada.

Please visit www.driftops.com frequently for updates.

Thanks for you support guys!

Team DriftOps!

i’m down for this! gotta work my way up!

Sounds like fun in addition the the cscs events im sure alot of people will come out, i was just thinking today when you guys are going to post some info about this year, looking forward to it just for the practice!

exclusive rights to get DMCC license…damn

good work DriftOps!

I look forward to seeing what you guys have planned!

thanks guys :slight_smile:

i was talking with tyler at the auto show and met up with you and got your card… looking forword to this year.