DMCC & Toronto Nissan Club

Hello Everyone,

I’m happy to accounce that TNC and SON240SX have made arrangements to assist DMCC with promoting their serieis in Ontario through the two forums.

In exchange, we will have booth space on-site at the toronto DMCC event in august for our members to gather and meet one another.

Please get engaged and support our motorsports affiliates.

awesome :slight_smile:

Will DMCC be hosting a Pro Am at this years event?

Hey guys, its been a hectic winter setting up the 2009 season but things are looking up for 2009. Aside from the economy we have faced a couple hurdles along the way and true to DMCC nature we have overcome and resolved everything to make drifting better in Canada.

There will be an official news release on this season coming next week so keep checking back often.

Not sure if I posted my contact info but here it is:

kendrick.fong[at]driftmania.ca

Email me if you have any questions on the series or just wanna chat

Cheers!

2009 Info Package online: http://driftmania.ca/documents/2009%...EW%20LIGHT.pdf

Cher pilotes.
Eric Bélec président de DriftThing et Alexandre Crépault, président de Castrol DMCC sont présentement en pourparler pour former une seule et unique plateforme de drift canadienne.

DriftThing est établi depuis 3 ans avec plus de 40 événements de drift amateurs et de pratiques de drift pour l’ascension au niveau professionnel.
Castrol DMCC est reconnu comme étant le seul championnat de drift canadien de niveau professionnel.
Ensemble, le sport de la drift au Canada connaîtra enfin son appogée.

Les médias de l’industrie, pilotes, gérants d’équipe sont invités à la première rencontre officielle de ces deux organisations. Les places sont limitées, nous vous prions de réserver au plus tard le vendredi 20 Mars 2009 pour confirmer votre présence kendrick.fong@driftmania.ca

Seuls les pilotes professionnels au sein du DMCC ou tout ceux voulant participer aux compétitions PRO-AM sont invités. Ce meeting est réservé pour tous les pilotes en compétition tandem SEULEMENT.

Date: Samedi 21 Mars 2009
Heure: 2pm to 5pm
Lieu: Crowne Plaza Hotel
6600 Cote de Liesse
Montreal, Quebec
H4T 1E3
514 344-1999

Salon : Paris & Rome

Dear drivers.

Eric Belec, president of DriftThing and Alex Crepault president of the Castrol DMCC, are currently discussing the possibilities of merging to form a stronger platform for Drifting in Canada.

DriftThing has established a base of amateur drivers and helps drivers progress on to pro level competition.
Castrol DMCC is recognized as the only Canadian professional drifting championship series.
Together, drifting in Canada will have a unified goal.

The details of this merger and other information for the 2009 season will be unveiled this Saturday.
Local industry media, drivers and team managers are invited. There will be limited seating so please RSVP by Fri March 20, 2009 to confirm your attendance: Kendrick.fong@driftmania.ca

Only drivers participating in the DMCC and drivers interesting to compete in the new PRO-AM series may attend this meeting. This meeting is strictly reserved for tandem level drivers, their team managers/sponsors and industry media ONLY.

Date: Saturday March 21th 2009
Time: 2pm to 5pm
6600 Cote de Liesse
Montreal, Quebec
H4T 1E3
514 344-1999

Meeting room : Paris & Rome

Ontario Drivers meeting TBA

Confirmed Schedule:

West Division:
RD1 May 31 - Castrol Raceway
RD2 July 19 - Stratotech Park, Fort Saskatchewan
RD3 August 22 - Western Speedway, Vancouver Island
RD4 Sept 6 - Castrol Raceway

East Division:
RD1 June 13/14 - Montmagny
RD2 June 27/28 - St Eustache
RD3 July 25/26 - St Croix
RD4 Aug 15/16 - Downsview Park, Toronto
RD5 Sept 6/7 - St Eustache

Many more news on their way and will be displayed soon on the revised DMCC web site www.dmccdrift.com (almost complete)

I think this is a great idea. CSCS is a great series and lots of fun, but another series for amateur drivers would be great. 7, 8 and 9 hour drives are much longer than our team is used to but if there is an amateur level competition in the DMCC series, I’m sure there are people dedicated enough to make these events. There is a lot of talent in Ontario, this is a great way to showcase it, get new drivers excited and keep amateur drivers looking forward to obtaining their DM license.

I look forward to the Ontario meeting. Thanks Kendrick, keep us posted.

Anything going on for an Ontario meeting? Any news on the Pro Am series?

Last year was a blast and look forward to this year, I spent two days shooting some great pictures and was burnt to hell from the killing sun. See you all on the tarmac this summer