DMCC 2008 Drivers

Hey guys…I’m compiling my list of hopefuls for 2008 DMCC Pro events. For all those interested in competing this year please send an email to drivers@driftmania.ca so I can add you to the list.

I have loads of information to offload like drivers meetings, rules & regulations, meeting minutes, dates, etc…

Thanks
Kendrick

time for S1DC to represent in the pro series :slight_smile:

Rules and regulations will be done shortly, for now refer to:

http://formulad.com/forms/28.pdf

Official 2008 DMCC rules and Regs will be very similar (with permission of FD of course)

kndrick we need to schedule a meeting with you so that we can get all of our ducks in a row as far as what we should be expecting/need to do.

Im reading the rule book at work now (man its boring) and making notes so if i miss something than im sorry.

Thanks
Bobby - S1DC

tell alex crepault that his friggin e-mail box is full… jeeez

We’re working on the email box…since the holidays ended our boxes have been filled like a jarvis slut. Should be resolved within the nxt couple hrs.

Mine works fine so far…if not you can always email me at the drift ops address

BHey bobby, for all those not attending the Jan 26th drivers meeting in Montreal I will probably be scheduling one the week after. Ill keep you guys updated.

Remember, for all those interested in the series for 2008 send me your email address to drivers@driftmania.ca

Thats the only way I can efficiently get in contact with drivers

does everyone go for the drivers meeting?? Even people not yet in DMCC but people who are interested in being in it??

Hey Kendrick

For the Montreal drivers meeting, it said to notify in order that there are reservations made. I was just wondering what the normal layout of a meeting looks like, duration, people that normally attend, and how much it costs if it does.

Thanks.

im in keep in touch please!

Hey Vlad…it probably wont be worth it time and money wise for you to attend unless you really want to. There is no cost for the actual meeting but for any Ontario driver the costs involved are gas, time and lodging in Montreal.

Since most of the drivers reside in Montreal it made sense to hold a general meeting in Quebec but I do plan to hold one in Toronto the following week to update you guys on everything.

That being said the meetings are generally comprised of team managers, drivers, sponsors, upwards of 50+ people. The meetings are designed to share information with teams and giving an opportunity to iron out issues regarding drivers, rules/regulations, feedback etc. Its very informative and a good opportunity to meet everyone over dinner and drinks, debate over matters that affect drivers and the series and have a good time. Meetings usually run about 2 hrs.

Lemme know if u can make it:

Saturday, January 26th 2008 @ 19h30

St-Hubert
Longueuil (Place)
825, St-Laurent Ouest street
J4K 2V1
Tel; 450-646-4447

Thanks Kendrick, I hope you got my email and I will let you know whether I will be attending.

Vlad, have you considered that the meeting may be predominantly in french?

Thats no problem Bing…we have a system in place. Most drivers understand english and we do have many translators in place. The meeting is held in english and french

Kendrick will there be a amature comp this year? or is this just all for pro series?

better believe it!

Put my name down.

^^ I believe the main point of this thread is for the Pro Series.

The Amateur Series will probably be held around the same time as last year I’m assuming, then at that time there will be a separate sign up sheet Mark.

haha ahhh memories

seriously