Consider this a warning shot...

This will only make sense to one person on here, and the other people that person has ran their mouth to…

Shut your mouth. Stop talking about me. It’s been a few months, and I have not told a soul what happened. But, as late last last week, I’ve been informed that you’ve been spreading rumors/lies about me. We both know the truth, and I’ve got nothing to lose by letting the forum, or anyone else know. However, I’m a good guy and I’ve done the right thing. Let’s keep it that way.

No PM’s/posts will be answered if asking about the specifics of the above situation.

:nervous:

haha sounds like some GHEY loving happened

:rofl:hug

BUTTSECHS!!!

Only with you, bent over the deck of the vert, assuming we don’t wheelhop too much.

oh shit youve got AIDS

y me click and y me rolllllllllllll

superman that BROOOOOOO!!!

Ha, guys, have fun with this thread all you want. My point has been made.

:rofl :rofl :rofl dude classic!

this

/thread

lock it up and make it a sticky, IDGAF. deadbeat knows where to ‘cum’ to get his man love. His code word is ‘needing a spot’.

anyone want to “SPOT” me today after work? and by “SPOT” i mean cum in and or around my asshole

I would of followed you to your house the other day when I saw you on Central (I saw you frantically pointing), but I already had a date. I thought you and me were Thursdays, anyway?

its ok, i had already had a “SPOT”

What is going on itt

oh shit Kramer he’s onto you

Gay

catalina wine mixer…POW!

Wow, I was ready for some real drama shit in here, but it turned out to be a fagfest.