Considering sellin my car... need opinions

i had a guy give me an offer the other day… i gotta make sure its legit tho but it really hit me hard. i thought i would never sell my car, until he said 8 grand.

now i know the car isnt really worth 8 grand, but he wants a black Irocz bad and is willin to pay…but again, i gotta make sure its 100% for real

i been looking at this one 96 Z28 SS… red/t-tops and such, car number 315.
it looks pretty good but it has 118,000 miles, it was a daily driver for awhile. he wants 6950 for it. wondering if this is a good deal and if that is alot of mileage for an LT1 car? or should i try to find a lower mileage car. i really want an SS bad tho… i always liked those cars

i’d really like to swing a LS1 fbody for 10 Grand or less… but what condition would it be in? i seen a few on autotrader for around 10 that looked somewhat decent.

offer 6 for the SS, make 2k on yours, add a lil, swap ls1 and win

Sell the 3rd Gen, hop on a plane, and drive this back to PA: http://www.norcal-ls1.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48372

-TJ

Just what we need… another black F-body

black fbody FTW

just bought one today,sell that roc

i would have it no other way than black! black is good.

but i’d take dark green, navy blue metallic or red, or silver trans am. or sunset metallic orange

problem is i just got back from talkin to the guy and he doesnt like the fact that the car has 150K miles… but i told them those were mostly highway miles and has new built trans with less than 7K miles on it probly with 2800 stall. he is gonna call me sometime to think about it and maybe check the car out

he might try and offer me 7000-7500. not sure if thats a good idea. but it still would pay for that SS i want. for 8 grand i would sell it but for 7 i dont know…

navy blue metallic FTW! hard to find tho

got one

do it

you’ll never get offered that again, I was looking at cars like yours for 3-4 grand

i think i’m gonna swap an ls1. cheapest way for me. i only have about 4 g’s in my camaro.

sell that turd get a ls1

x2

i’d sell if i were you. your prob not going to get another offer for 8 grand.

why buy and LT1 when you can buy an LS1. If i were you i’d put the $7,000 down on a nice LS1 and make payments of some kind. Dont bother spending your money on the cause your just gonna wish you had the LS1…ask adam about that (j/k adam :kiss: )

well the plan was LS1 car if i could get one for the price

OR

LS1 in my car… someday i’ll have one.

but now i dont think i’m gonna get offered 8 grand… more like 7000 and i dont think thats enough to buy a decent LS1 car… but a nice LT1 car which is still goood

i’m just waitin for his call to check the car out and think it over

lmao i think my grandma is the only in PA without a black WS6

buy a cheap ass lt1 car and swap an lsx motor. then sell the lt-lost. you can find a decent lt1 car for next to nothing