Conspiracy Theories of Nick Berg??

Ok here is what ya do. click on settings then go clear to the bottom and click on Buddy / Ignore Lists then add orangess to ur ignore list and u will not have to read my post anymore u fuckin retard :doh:

u sit here and type x2 to every comment and im the fuckin retard :hs:

or we can just wait until you leave yet again after your next hissy fit…

as whitey’s rolling in all the profit he makes off of this board…

:rofl:

I really doubt that it was Americans, although some Americans have gone over and converted to radical islam…I won’t watch the vid but it appear from other posts that blood wasn’t all there. that could be for a few reasons. The fact they are sawing his head off instead of one clean cut can let blood lose it’s “pumping” effect. Also the voices most likely were dubed over so english speaking people could understand it. also as stated on many news channels he was dressed as a Gitmo prisoner which would include the islamic beard. he was in captivity for weeks which would be time to grow that beard.

somethings about the talk are shady. what makes us american citzens is just that. we have never been permitted to know details that the Gov knows. that is just national security and respect for lost family members.

Billy fired missles totally blindly just to make it look like he was doing something, he was too scared to go in with military cause that would just further the white water scandal that he should be in prison now for as should his wife. ever notice that democrats are always the ones that buy their way out of prison(clinton, ted kennedy, etc)? and as for bin laden already being in custody and no one talking is just good political strategy. anyone else would do the samething.

who knows stop speculation and wait to see what comes out. in the next few days.

I dont know what to say u got me there :doh: U are so fuckin hardcare Im so sorry please forgive me.

thats because your a stupid fucking noob: class of 03-04 owns you :rolleyes:

if you knew what was up , youd understand stupid noob…

y do u keep typing care intstead of core u dumbass

so you’re saying Sam hasn’t posted anything useful since 2002?

i’m inclined to agree… :smiley:

damn someone on the internet called me a noob :blah:

damn i can bust your balls, wanna try me even more ?

because i aint able to see good right now ass my eyes are all fucked up

u better watch shaggy he is one of those internet tuff guys :scared:

the dick goes in ur mouth not ur ear. shaggy must not have taught u too well.

ya cuz i said anything about getting physical :jerkit:

hmmmmmmmmmm that comment was real funny when i was in like 2nd grade :kekegay:

you guys fucked this post all up :rolleyes:

i’ll teach you to never unzip your fly at a public restroom :gaysex:

would u help me :jerkit:

ya thats what happens. shoulda moved it to on topic be4 the tool got on