contacts rant

Thats your first problem she is a gentile not a Jew :slight_smile:

1800 contacts will call the place to verify your prescription, but its worth a try.

I dont know how much they told you about contacts. Putting them in gets easier over time, just try it for a while in front of a mirror. If you start getting frustrated stop, take a breather for 10min and come back to it. Get angry then trying to stick something in your eye only ends in tragedy.

Oh, and you should probably only wear them for 4 hours at a time, then gradually increase your wear time. They cause a lot of strain on the eyes initially.

my eyes are screwed, so i had the contact that you have to take out every 6 hours.
Werent worth it, were not that bad putting them in, but it wasnt worth it.
I wear my glasses 24/7, just buy comfortable proper fitting glasses.
they came in handy one night at ransomville in a heat when i ran out of tear offs, bought me an extra lap or 2, before i took them off, and drove half blind getting pelted by mud.
Street stocks are fun.

Well I would do the same thing, except I wouldn’t have ever left. If they told me I was done and they wanted $50 I would had a conniption. I would have sat there until they

A) Just gave me my contacts

B) Allowed me enough time and practice to do it myslef

C) Went to kick me out, In which case I would grab a handful of display glasses and threaten to smash them.

But overall I’d at least complain.

i’m sorry

but

don’t let people treat you that way

especially if you’re fucking paying. Man up, mike. I’m embarrassed for your not handling your business here.