Conversation with stacey sutter...

THATS a discomforting thought.

I cannot stand snobs who rub their money in your face.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/2/128804808482288327.jpg

girl you know that you need to stop always talking 'bout what you got

What if its not THEIR money. IIRC I found out kid makes like SHYT money for the state and he said daddy send him money

thats even worse

Kids nothing, he’s a real life Ali-G, nothing more

Your comments on the one picture are hilarious

WTF he wont accept al swaggas friend request

haha

Stacey Sutter yeahhhh it was a shitty night!

28 minutes ago

Jason Istarabadi agreed

27 minutes ago

Stacey Sutter Go look at that fake account… they made of you, it’s under my recent activity.

23 minutes ago

Kevin Murray I luhhhh you babe

23 minutes ago

Stacey Sutter Looks like a bunch of you are about to be deleted from my friends =)

21 minutes ago

Kevin Murray aw cmonnnnn

20 minutes ago

Stacey Sutter c-yaaaa bitchhhhh… you and all of you fags on my fb… GONE!!! :slight_smile: sorryyyyyy

20 minutes ago

Kevin Murray :’ (

19 minutes ago

Jason Istarabadi wow so what the hell is that shit why are people so into my life that they got a fake account of me wtf plus my old ass videos wow reporting that shit asap

19 minutes ago

Kevin Murray hahaha

19 minutes ago

Al Swagga MY DUDE ALREADY KNOWS BOUT DAT ACCT KNOW WHAT I MEAN IF U DELETE ME OFF YOUR FB ILL HAVE MY BOYS TAKE OUT DAT DUDE JASON AGAIN NEXT TIME HE DOWNTOWN IM FLY AS FUCK FUCK DEM HATERS REAL TALK

16 minutes ago ·

Kevin Murray hahahahha

16 minutes ago

Tyler Vernieu hahahahahaha this literally is the funniest conversation lol…im cheered up lol

9 minutes ago

Jason Istarabadi yo KRAMER TAKE THAT AL SWAGGA SHIT OFF WHY U CARE ABOUT MY LIFE SO MUCH GET UR OWN HIT A BOOK AND SHIT DAMN DUDE U TAKE IT IN ANOTHER LEVEL

5 minutes ago

Kevin Murray fuckin kramer… such a dickhead

4 minutes ago

Jason Istarabadi like damn dude thats fucked up shit man i an’t a scumbag and ya i did make stupid videos in the past when i was high out of my mind and bored as fuck but i stoped that shit so please dude get that shit out of here shit

3 minutes ago

Al Swagga DONT GET LOUD WITH ME ISARETARD ILL HIT A BOOK AND SHIT WHEN U COME AT ME WIT THAT PUSSY SHIT AT PLASTIC THIS FRI NIGHT GET AT ME ***** LETS THROW DOWN PUSSY BOY

2 minutes ago ·

Jason Istarabadi omg dude ur a joke dude u would get knocked out to man keep dissing me getting knocked out i want to see u get blasted by dude that is 6’2 that is 220 like really man u would prolly die on the ground i didnt be a bitch about it i got up and went home so stop actin like u some tuff shit man ill body ur little ass kid

3 minutes ago

Al Swagga PLASTIC FRI NIGHT 11PM ***** PLAY PUSSY GET FUCKED

a few seconds ago ·

:rofl :rofl :rofl OMG it’s like watching Truucha.

HAHAHAHHAHA OMFG he thinks that im al swaga hHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA i love this shit

sooo funny

Stacey Sutter Murray grow the fuck up… all of you, seriously. You guys make fake accounts because your clearly jealous of him. Leave it alone already, it amuses me that you guys invest so much of your time into trying to fuck w Jason… glad he’s that important to you fags… he really must be your idle. you all r so pathetic… back off… jesussss

about a minute ago

Al Swagga JASON AL’S A PUSSY FAG
ON COCKS HE GAGS
WITH HIS RAINBOW FLAG
ILL EMPTY OUT MY 9 MILLI MAG
AS HES SUCKIN DUDES BALLBAG

a few seconds ago ·

HAHAAHAHH dat dude with the freestyle!

hahahaha

Kevin Murray he is my idle… bro

9 minutes ago

Stacey Sutter wowww… time to delete all of you…siahnarahhhh u immature little fags

9 minutes ago

Stacey Sutter babe they’re clearly just jealous, want me to just delete them cause this is beyond redic now…

8 minutes ago

Stacey Sutter They all are pathetic, dont have nice hair like you, $ like you, good looks like you… everything about you, they’re haters. Dont get mad, honestly… I’d take it as a compliment…

7 minutes ago

Kevin Murray aw cmonnnn

7 minutes ago

Stacey Sutter babe… it’s fine, dont get all riled over pathetic haters. You def dont need this nonsense right now, Get the lame fake account deleted, and let them hate all they want, they clearly have NO lives whatsoever to be stalking yours, making fake accounts of u, and acting like this. So dont get mad & let them get to you, your better than that hun.

5 minutes ago

Al Swagga SLUTTER GET UR BROKE ASS PUSSY OUTTA HERE THIS BETWEEN ME AND JASON AL FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKER WHO IS TOO PUSSY TO FIGHT BECAUSE HIS BITCH ASS WILL GET WRECKED IN 1 HIT REAL TALK TAKE YOUR AIDS THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

about a minute ago

Kevin Murray im dyin right now

about a minute ago

Fatass :rofl Tell her fatass will have a nice chat with her boi any day!

This bitch is HOTTTT

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs388.snc3/23697_322584139066_500254066_3565775_4111503_n.jpg
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs195.snc3/20247_260173784066_500254066_3360452_5307044_n.jpg