Cool Vendors

I still find that impossible to believe.

A companies going to close up shop, destroy their sales because they’re concerned what businesses do behind the scenes?

Companies would want their dealers to sell. Their wholesale price remains the same, the profit the dealer makes is on the dealer.

Kinda like the Leo Vince I have on my 300. It is advertised everywhere for $220, but BC will advertise, “Forum Special! Add to your cart and use coupon code 175sale” to get discounted price.

I wonder how much money it had cost? :ponder … :lol

I do know companies force an “Advertised” price to help promote competition, and I can see where therefore people shouldn’t post sale prices (I mean, if I went around advertising Riders Discount prices, nobody would shop anywhere else … so that’s understandable), but even companies like Biohazard Cycles hints at the deal price in their coupons. A company can’t take it out on the dealer if a customer goes around telling their prices. Customers aren’t “manageable” lol I think at that point, if that really became an issue, said company would refuse business to that individual if they blatantly kept publicly stating sale prices when asked not to.

I’m not here arguing, I’m just confused how with thousands upon thousands of potential customers on forums, manufacturers really think dealers can make sales at discounted rates without it getting out.

Like on the Kawi300 forums, there is a thread in regards to “How much did you spend on gear” which people post their gear, and the respective prices.

So one guy has GP Pro Gloves for $229.00. Then I posted stating my GP Pro Gloves I got for $xxx.xx (Significantly cheaper). Then people ask, “HEY! Where’d you get those for that price?” … Well, since I’m not a company and don’t make money off of a sale of a business, I’m just going to come out and say “I went through THIS GUY at THIS COMPANY. Contact him!” :tongue