Coolant in intake manifold

I’m just posting to get some opinions on my maxima, I was getting ready to put some headers on tonight so I started pulling the IM out and as soon as I took the TB off I noticed a puddle of oil and coolant in the IM. So does this mean my head gasket is done? What would ya’ll do in my situation…

well if u think about it , what direction does air and shit flow into your motor? and then think about what u are asking … so if there is coolant and oil in your intake manifold where could it have come from, do a commpression test , if it shows nothing then do a leakdown test , if nothing then do a cooling system pressure test , if nothing you dont have a blown headgasket, oh start by checking for oil in the coolant , it will look like chocolate milky, if u cant do any of that stuff your self find a good shop, if u dont have a mechanic find one

Drained the oil and it doesn’t seem to be contaminated.

What year is your max? There is a coolant line running through the throttle bodies on 2k maximas and up I believe.

Coolant lines from the TB or from the IACV… only two ways to get coolant into the intake.

yeah … must have happened when u took the TB off

My max is 2k1. The thing is my new coolant is orange so It couldnt have just happened when I removed the TB the old coolant must have been there for a few months I did a rad flush about 2 months ago.