cop could not catch the supra

this is what i call the power of the 2jz baby.this supra`s got to be making at least 1000whp

India is Sick! u can just bribe the cops, my uncles always do that lol, i wonder how much it would cost to drive one autoricks, or bring that shit over; idm driftage 3 vheel style vut vut
idm ftw

lol yeah i dont think that would work out those things would flip.

This is the camera from that Lambo, it’s even better:

Lambo just gets smoked every time.

You know cops in the rest of the world are nice. I wouldn’t try that in Canada or especially the US. In Holland you could spit on a cop and they’d still have to respect you and not break any bones… here you’ll get your ass whooped and locked away.

Honestly I wouldn’t suggest anyone here breaking the law and running for it.

Even if you were instigated into a bitch fest by a cop and swing a punch chances are you’ll end up 20 years in jail. Don’t go for that, “Go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200”

supra smoking lambo vid is a good one, one of the nicest and meanest. please post more vids of the green beast if ya have em’. Thanks

thats gotta be fukn embarassing lmao. wat a beautiful piece of machinery

the problem with canada and u.s. is the law is all pussy they will make a big deal out of anything and make it seem like abillion times worse than it is. there isnt much freedom here, too much useless laws limiting what we can or cant do.

^ that’s what communism is all about lol :wink:

that is so true i totally agree,for driving i like the US way better they dont sweat you for stupid shit like they do here…

Instead of bitching about it… lets all change occupations and become cops and try make a difference…lol… like that’d ever happen…Canada tries to install fear in everyone so they won’t reach the limit in anything they do… if a man punches you, you can’t retaliate cause if you knock him out that attempted murder and all that shyt… None the less i wasn’t raised here so i’m in no real position to bitch and complain so i just stay away from them and hopefully they do the same…

that supra is fast but hes slow to begin vs a lambo … i guess he shuld rock the same sticker alex does. turbo lag is a courtesy head start.

reply of below:
yeah thats why off the line its winning until supra hits fullboost lol

The Lambo is a V10 or V12, isn’t it? Its got more low-end torque than the Supra does…

i for one, am quite glad we have the laws and enforcment that we do. if it was more “laidback” like those “other” countries we too would just be a bunch of fukn animals runnin around with AK’s and strapin bombs onto our chests…

… so thank you kind gun rearing civil servants for providing me with a country where the bad guys are actually still afraid of police and i need not worry about leaving my house without a bullet proof vest.

^ i didnt mean in in that way i meant it about the little things, guns and murders is a different story. and the countries with people runing around with ak’s well law there isnt much law there. if u commit a murder in india ur going to jail no doubt, but if u get in a fight ull get of pretty easy, where over here ull spend like a year or 2 going to court then prolly probation for another year. they say innocent until proven guilty but anyone that has been charged knows its guilty until proven innocent u get treated like serious criminal for something small.

That Supra was gone, when the cop car just sat there with the sirens going lol it look like it was just sitting there and crying.

The owner of the Lambo(v12) apparently owns both cars and was just testing them against each other(according to the internet) in Columbia.

Really? The video isn’t as funny then. I swear in the video being recorded from the Lambo, the driver looks like he’s getting pissed…

lol
the video from the lambos point of view is awesome. I love it!

so… the guy is from Columbia? There’s probably like 100 kilos of cocaine in both of those cars and they are headed down to Mexico, LOL

In any case, that supra is a monster. I don’t think most guys with a supra take it that far. But that just goes to show that if you do it right, it pays off :wink:

You will be suprised man they do, there are tons of 800whp+ mkivs around the world mostly the U.S. texas,florida,cali) they just dont post up videos on the net, alot just post their kill stories on exotics and other variants... we just dont have many supras hear in ontario/canada so you wont hear much about them. to prove: the 2 most powerful supras in canada are right here within our midst the DMT/canadian cylinder head supra and spoolinturbo(828whp) right here on this forum

btw a lambo does not have crazy acceleration as far as im concerned its comparable to a z06… dont get me wrong its an amazing machine that can get a man a whole lot of looks,attention and pussy.

I wonder if they caught him after.