Cops have the WORST timeing

yeah so me and the gf went to see A History of Violence (awsome flick but shity ending) anywho, were in my car in the back of a parking lot for a concervacy thing by brothers of mercy and the cops spotlight us, so she starts throwin cloths on, (wasnt totaly naked, but close ;)). The cop asks for our ids blah blah, then checks out my car, stares at my busted up headlight, then checks my inspection sticker that is 3 months overdue, to make things worse i was cleaning my car and left my insurance and regie at home, so i got like no proof the car is mine. Then he spots my firehelmet, walks away, comes back, “ok guys find somwhere else, have a good night”. so i was like sweeeet and i was outie lol.

moral of the story, :tdown: to cop bustin me getin my mac on, :tup: to ignoring the 5 tickets he could have gave me lol.

I’m gonna buy a fire-hat off ebay and carry it in my car…

dude seriously, just carrying my gear in my car gets me off soooo muc shit lol. I got like the best luck with cops, i passed a trooper and a sheriff on county a few days ago doin 70 in a 45, i did the 2 finger wave from the steering wheel…didnt even turn his car on lol. damn im good. also, bout 3 weeks ago me and silvergtp were in my kaa goin down the blvd, 80 in a 45 and passed a trooper on a side road…he just went along on his merry way.

somebody post the pic of teh azn doing his woman w/ the crazy look on their faces…

I almost got busted in the mall parking lot:mamoru: and the movie theatre, and the beach, and…damn im a nympho

best thing is shes doing an internship for the popos lmfao

holla!

this is why i bought a place. :slight_smile:

:bsflag:

vids or nothing foo

dude, get a cheap hotel room

im poor, my rents were home and she didint wanna wait…what was i suppose to do? shes freakin hot

pics or ban.

or you can pm me her myspace…i know she has a myspace.

come to think of it…pm me your myspace…i have no idea what it is.

good story, i like having sex in my car even though i have an apartment. never been busted tho, way to get off, the ticket i mean.

i 2nd that…

nyspeed group buy of fire helmets in progress?

i can prolly get a group discount lol