Cops Vs. World

Sorry this is so old but, you’re wrong.

This is exactly like saying, if an officer checks a plate and it comes back that the owner is wanted for burglary. Are you suggesting that the officer can’t/shouldn’t pull the car over under reasonable suspicion that perhaps the owner of the car is driving just to make sure? Furthermore, IF legally he couldn’t pull you over for reasonable suspicion(which he/she can) then finding a legitimate offense is a perfectly acceptable way to get the car pulled over. which it sounds like he did becuase he pulled you over originally for obstruction on your mirror.

It seems like your saying its invasion of privacy to check your license plate for soemthing wrong. Which is probably the most common thing ever considering theres automatic plate readers nowt hat do it to every car while its turned on. So, I guess I’m asking, should he have just let a suspended driver go without pulling him?

Solution for the future : Don’t drive on a suspended license while doing something that is illegal such as having a cross hanging from your mirror. Don’t blame police for your misinformation, and bad judgement.

PS: I didn’t read the rest of the thread but the start was so absurd I had to laugh a little and respond.