Corn Maze near The Track?

lol…

silly fagets got stuck in the mud.

Is that all that there is to do in Elma?

When are we gonna hangors out in…well…I guess I’ll compromise…Capen…ew…

Hehe :lol:

I was there today. it is VERY wet. but if you are down for some fun in the much with a hot girl…this is the place to bring her…best part, make her take her cloths off before getting in the car lol ;).

ha, i worked there last year bro works there this year, its a good time, havent ran through it this year yet, muddy

Pics or ban!

:stuck_out_tongue:

So anyways, this is just a muddy corn field with a maze cut into it that you walk through? Any other objective? Entertaining stuff scattered about? Cheese at the end?

I work at the track that rite there, if you guys get bored just stop by. choda is that ur loud ass mustang I see over there once in awhile that you can hear from like a mile away?

is it the one that says CHODA on the plate?

yea thats me, sorry for the noise.

oh man i went tonight with the wifey… SUPER MUDDY,i was sinking a good 6-8 inches in mud at some points… but that made it even more fun, had a blast :tup:

saw your car and head you leave… like a girl.

lol

I was the guy in the white shirt./

definatly

:lol: that just made me laugh.

what time did you go? I was there after my dr appointment and made like 100 bags of Kettle corn.

WTF where were all the pumpkins? Walmart had a better selection

what are the hours tonight

or is there a website with all the info…?

edit nvm i read jegs post

like 530ish

H ai was outie by 2. How was the Kettle corn?

lol i didnt get any actually, just went thru the mazes… jack if i knew who u were i would gave u a kiss :touchy:

holy fucking muddy tonight

my gf and sister were pretty muddy

my sister was head to toe no kidding she fell a few times

i was fine

You were in NT and you didn’t visit? What a whore you are. :frowning:

lol sorry man, but i have no idea where in NT u are