corvette 06 speaker setup compare

do you think the boston acoustic speakers are a good comparsion?<?<?<? to BOSE

It all depends on the level of money you spend on the BA speakers. I’m pretty sure if you take the money your going to spend on the Bose for BA speakers they will be just as good.

Where at in orlando are you at?

Boston Acoustic > Bose

Boston Acoustics are very good speakers. They would be close in comparison to the bose, depending on the money you spend ofcourse. If you go with top of the line, they will be just as good.

i am not a fan of how bose speakers sound in cars… There home audio is pretty decent, but there car stuff always seems to sound tinny… not sure how else to describe it

depends what you listen to, IMO.

Bose systems sound great if you’re listening to metal or trance.

My stock “Premium Stereo” which is said to be Bose, sounded pretty nice. It just didn’t have the power that I would have rather had in it…hence why it was replaced. That’s all I have heard though.

mine sounds pretty damn good in my car

im looking for what would be comparable to Bose. I was in my dads z06 and the thing rocked not to much bass, or treble very well balanced. VERy clear with no distorshion. Are there different levels of BA speakers. where would I look I tried crutchfeild.

i love the Bose system in my 10 year old Maxima. One of the best sounding stock stereos i’ve heard.

???

You never heard my factory Bose system in my Denali, it will pierce your ears. The older factory Bose systems were not as good as the new ones.

the factory bose in my momz TB doesn’t sound bad at all…twas the only stock system that i actually liked…then she got 2000 watts worth of amp & sub…

I don’t have any complaints