Corvette Stingray Concept

Not really.
http://jalopnik.com/5151143/corvette-stingray-concept-sideswipe-in-disguise

http://jalopnik.com/assets/images/gallery/12/2009/02/medium_3271604159_7175218496_o.jpg

It just seemed weird, considering GM’s level of involvement in Transformers, for them not to have a Corvette in the movie. Now, here it is. It’s not the next Corvette, but it is what we wish the next Corvette would look like — it’s the Stingray Corvette Concept, and it’ll play the character of Sideswipe. Frankly, it was gorgeous when we first saw it at GM’s design center and it’s even more gorgeous now.

We’ll have more on the rest of the Autobots revealed here in Chicago shortly, but we kinda figured you’d want to see this silver gleaming slab of beautiful first.

By the way, I just touched it. Now I want one.

that’s pretty damn ugly, even by GM standards.

x2

reminds me of the batmobile from the first movie for some reason…

but hey if someone gave me one, i wouldn’t turn it down…

Look at the back, wow… :ugh:

what? you dont like the quad rice pipes?

… Truthfully looking at it right now if they kept the same lines, added the ZOH6 front, and toned down the back alittle it might actually not be that bad.

C-C-C-Cadillac?

cadillac grillz

I keep looking at that pic wondering if Batman will jump out of it.

heh, I came in here to say it looks like the batmobile buttfucked a Cadillac while watching the fast and the furious.

.0002/10

no creativity

:slight_smile:

i think u guys are missing the point of this car. im not exactly known for my domestic prowess and i even didnt miss this…

the ass end w/ the exhaust pipes, the lack of a visible A post, fat arches are all ques lifted off the original mako shark–which effectively lead into the 68-82 body style vette.

now the rear window screams 63. yet same time is mako-esse.

do some history research

whatever it is, it’s ugly, history research or not.

the back is ugly, but I kinda like the front 3/4 view & direct front shot. It is a concept, they are usually off the wall anyway.

history research not needed to determine that it’s fucking goofy looking.

here’s an idea, make a new vette being creative instead of immitating old 60’s designs.

camaro = fail, im sure the production corvette will be too

baby-boomer marketing FTL.

Agreed. I think the front looks pretty good.

Maybe the design of the back makes better shoulders for the robot? :hsugh: