Corvette ZR-1 goes wide open past Upstate NY ice cream parlor

youtu.be/B5QQyZVmjTs

I swear that car looks familiar.

CDI

how old is this video?

Old, probably last year as it was posted in March.

Not impressive

Pretty Dick move doing that in front of a family oriented place like that

Agreed, but would you expect anything different out of this clown?

I would have booted it also. Lol

Ironic.

Would gave it more juice

i boot it by all the time who cares

Considering the trend of ZR-1 owners not being able to keep their cars in their lane, I’d say it’s not the best idea.

:rofl:rofl

this place is called the country drive in’s.

anyone that has been here to eat, knows its not a good place to be doing this. There is 50+ tables, full of familys literally 10 yards from the road. The line of people waiting and ordering the food, literally goes out to the road…

Does it not seem like the clutch is slipping and the tires are noticeably bogging the car down? It’s hard to tell from the 60p video camera that the chode chomper was filming with.

no clutch is fine. The car is rwd soooo its called the tires are spinning,…

your not going to get much traction with a 25 series street tire on a 700rwhp car.

Yeah, the one off Rt. 9 right? Nice fish in your avatar btw, I managed to hook a 14" largemouth from my kayak on Fish Creek Friday evening. The original Rapala floating lure strikes again.

Word. Either way, those wheels SUCK. Polished or hell even painted factory ZR1 wheels are THE only wheels that should be on that car. End of story.

I don’t know why anyone eats there anyhow, the food is second rate even for fried food and the ice cream is subpar.

Couldn’t agree more, those wheels make the car look cheesy and gay.