Corvette ZR-1 goes wide open past Upstate NY ice cream parlor

What Ice Cream joint is that

lol it fuckin makes it look like these two guys are driving it:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6Hb1xxSjffs/S-dyF2U8AcI/AAAAAAAARiU/_OCxa_-B37c/s320/baby_lil_wayne_1.jpg

Tony’s Treats off Route 9, I think.

I agree. The stock zr1 wheels are nasty.

fish creek is good fishing. I can put you in way less active, much better fishing area’s then that place…

fish in my avatar is a 39", 15 lb tiger muskie.

here is a link to my and mike;s fishing thread…

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=23928

I was going to use our 16’ PolarCraft rowboat to fish on Saranac Lake but the piece of SHIT Johnson outboard died so that was the end of that. No way in fucking hell would I paddle all the way up there, lol.

no this is right off exit 8.

country drive ins.

yah that sucks.

It might be Country Drive-in, although I’m not sure.

The thing is only 8 years old and barely has any hours on it. 4 stroke as well. My uncle was driving it from the launch to our campsite and it just died. :dunno

Back on topic, cheesy wheels or not that ZR1 is still one badass car. I’ve never had any beef with the owner (if it’s who we’re thinking of) so this isn’t a bashing thread and I don’t want to turn it into one. Stick to fishing/stunting only. lol

It’s definitely who you think it is and don’t give me that CHICKENSHIT-BULLSHIT.

Nevermind, that’s definitely NOT CDI.

Yes it is. I drive by it every day.

oh yeah, I didn’t see the big ass umbrella the first time i watched it

there is no might. It is.

100% Country Drive-in and that guy is a 100% douche nozzle for pulling that shit there that place is always packed with families.

In case Noone knew , its country drive on on cresant rd in c.p . The food will give u the shits and is always packed full of familys . But driver is a asshole that is better than anyone else , just ask he will tell u. He is .

Atleast you knew we were being sarcastic about not knowing where it was. LOL

:+1

NOT STICKING UP FOR THE GUY but i would def done the same thing, probly caught the brake for a bit more smoke. you all would have done it too, thats like saying if you got on it infront of kurver your a dick too so get over it! fyi theirs famlies everywhere. i saw no one even remotely close to the road and if they were thats the parents problem for not watching after their kids. and that car is awesome stop bitching!u can hate on the owner but not on the car!

side note: its stupid to drive like that anywhere at anytime, but thats why we all try to hav cars that can do things like that so we can drive like that. stop bashing on these guys for every little thing they do. if he spun off the road then yea but he did a burnout down the road geezus

How did I not see this thread…

Damn that kid is SOOOOOOOO cool.