Corvette ZR-1 goes wide open past Upstate NY ice cream parlor

I wont becasue I am a car guy and thats why 90% of the people there want to see. The only people that will say something would be the police. fucking debbie downers. lol

Why does this keep coming up??? Seriously someone fucking tell me? Somehow I am not allowed to comment on something because I only drive a stock daily driver, a pick up truck, a stock 07 passat, and sold/didnt finish any of my other toys?

That stuff happens when you try to settle down and start a business, that projects a goal a few years out full of great things. I work on other peoples high performance cars now, thats why my projects stall out and sit. Its not like I forgot what the fuck is going on in life because I dont have a kick ass project car I can jump in and romp down the road at the moment.

This shit is getting irritating.

Burnout god has spoken, thou shall not partake in traction loss on said road. :rofl

Seriously John, its really easy to draw a line right down the middle of Shift518.

Wise Men | Immature Boys

And we all wonder why this place gets a bad rap most of the time… and very few mature people post regularly anymore. because we are getting sick of the kiddy bullshit going on here. Its also funny how the people stuffed into the right side of that line I drew above seems to be easily distinguishable simply by following the drivers until they pull into MOM AND DADS DRIVEWAY. Case and point, car in the video.

A lot changes when you realize WTF is going on in life doesn’t it.