Corvette ZR-1 goes wide open past Upstate NY ice cream parlor

You idiots all speed when there are other cars on the road and do burn outs and the only reason any one is bashing the kid is because who he is. Ill go do burn outs in front of the country drive in til my tires pop just to spite all you clowns

Relaxxxxxxxxxx.

NO JDANIELS. I WANNA GET LOUD.

your missing the point. ive never been to this country drive in. im not just talking about where he did it because i worded it that we have alll done things like thise before in our car, truck, suv, and motorcycle. youve def done flyby’s on your bike where you are def not supposed to, wheelies and burnouts. im not talking about this one place its ANY place you ride or drive, 99% of the time theirs other people, and buildings around. be it a ice cream shop, resturant or business.

Bro, this place is so close to the road it could double as a toll both. I’ve never seen a place get so packed either, it’s just plain reckless to do shit like this.

That being said, it’s obvious that we’ve all done things we shouldn’t do. I generally keep that to a minimum and away from the general population (read: people that aren’t there to see burnouts).

I wouldn’t think of doin burnouts there . Hell I won’t unless nobody is there . On a side street and shit is one thing or some other form of barrier to stop a car as anything can happen . Having kids and seeing the other side changed my Outlook

Kurver is at least 75 feet from the road, this place is literally on the road and that’s the cause for concern.

ok how bout lake george? people EVERYWHERE! how bout the cars that are on central ave by kurver, people sitting on the grass and so on? u guys are all in some sort of denial here and i dont get why. it was a fucking burnout in a staight line on video with a driver no one likes and that must be the reason why u are all upset. if someone egg’d u on to get on it or w/e, 90% of us would. i def would have no doubt so im not guna act like im some saint like the rest of u are trying too

John I have seen you do burn outs in every single one of your vehicles on PUBLIC roads I have even seen you boot it with your kids around so dont be such a hypocrit because of who was driving the zr1

Burnouts in Lake George are much different, the people are there for the sole purpose of seeing burnouts and are egging it on. They are just powerbraking it, too… not doing 80mph pulls like this dildo was doing.

Fuck you.

I drive like an old lady at all times.

My kids are not around when I do it . There in the car egging me on to do it lol .i was waiting for peeps to point that out all I’m doing is fueling the fire lol

Right I forgot that corolla ran into charger not the charger doing a huge burn out down the strip. Good call… EAT SHIT CAMARO FAG

Who the fuck is talking about some Corolla/Charger collision? I’m not.

Agree 100% with this.

I know I have done burnouts and what not in spots I probably shouldn’t have, but nowadays I don’t do any of that stupid shit, an occasional highway pull (with little to no traffic).

I do have to say Lake George (though it still is dangerous because of the crowd) is full of people egging on everyone to do burnouts so if they get hit by a car losing control they shouldn’t have stood so close or told them to burnout. But doing it at place where families bring their kids for dinner/ice cream is just stupidity, the building and tables are WAY to close to the road.

Usually its a little kid that tells me to boot it. I will do it for a 5 year old cause I was once that 5 year old trying to get every car to burn out and every semi to honk the horn and so on. I don’t burn tires for a bunch of cholos with camera phones anymore. F#ck em!

I wont becasue I am a car guy and thats why 90% of the people there want to see. The only people that will say something would be the police. fucking debbie downers. lol

Why does this keep coming up??? Seriously someone fucking tell me? Somehow I am not allowed to comment on something because I only drive a stock daily driver, a pick up truck, a stock 07 passat, and sold/didnt finish any of my other toys?

That stuff happens when you try to settle down and start a business, that projects a goal a few years out full of great things. I work on other peoples high performance cars now, thats why my projects stall out and sit. Its not like I forgot what the fuck is going on in life because I dont have a kick ass project car I can jump in and romp down the road at the moment.

This shit is getting irritating.

Burnout god has spoken, thou shall not partake in traction loss on said road. :rofl

Seriously John, its really easy to draw a line right down the middle of Shift518.

Wise Men | Immature Boys

And we all wonder why this place gets a bad rap most of the time… and very few mature people post regularly anymore. because we are getting sick of the kiddy bullshit going on here. Its also funny how the people stuffed into the right side of that line I drew above seems to be easily distinguishable simply by following the drivers until they pull into MOM AND DADS DRIVEWAY. Case and point, car in the video.

A lot changes when you realize WTF is going on in life doesn’t it.

ok then, so when u finish ur camaro/vw…u are never to burn out/loose traction on the street.

krazykid is never to drive immature with a turbo 5.3/6.0 camaro, if ls? ever has a car off jackstands he will drive immature and do burnouts everywhere small children and families get their eat on.

/thread

:hug

Shut up and deliver my exhaust clamps RICARDO.

I thought us failmaro buddies stick together. :cry:

My car, once completed will be drive with a throttle stop for the streetz because they will make so much powar under boost it would slow the earths rotation. It has nothing to do with mature driving, its for the greater good for humanity.

i still think you are nice guy. We will ride good on big rimz. its all goo.