Cossey 0 Sti 1

Id fuck that cars face

winner winner, chicken dinner

Both were addressed in post 152. :wink:

Oh, ha.

STupidz ^^

GT2 pump is same as GT3 pump. Flows like hell at RPM. Requires a complete teardown to put in your motor though(have to split the cases). I’ve had numerous offers from 930 guys to buy it as it’s a highly sought after pump for the older 3.0-3.3 turbo’s and will fit with some minor case mods. If it ever came time to rebuild your motor, I’d do it right and only with a brand new GT3 pump.

GT2 rear control arms are different but require GT2 rear struts. Came off a customers car whom for I built tubular control arms with monoballs to lighten the car up in the rear(AL castings are HEAVY).

If you’re contemplating suspension mods, you should only be concerned with the JRZ’s. If you’re up to it, monoballs would be the next best thing but would sacrifice a little ride quality in the name of pure performance.

Awesome info. I don’t plan on ever needing the motor tore down for anything, but you might as well assume you’re doing the work lol. The JRZ’s are next on my shopping list. I’m trying to find prices on them, but GMG doesn’t post them so I emailed them.

Expect about $4.5K shipped for them in 2 way adj. 4 way price is a little bit higher. They are money on all accounts though

FOR CONTROL ARMS?!?!?

Wow…

Coilovers.

I found the RS Streets for $3700 + shipping so far.
They have RS Pro Streets too, but no pricing found yet. And I dunno the difference.

Ohh, ok lol. Got scared for a second there

RS pros are remote reservoir setups and are about $6400

$6400 <----- That’s complete too, with springs and monoball top hats just for reference

hahah no. The JRZ suspension. However if you tried to buy the GT2 control arms form the dealer they are probably about that new. Crazy shit.

Thats fuckin nutty man. Thats why i love my mustangs lol, got my UPR upper&lowers for $200!! :lol

Werd. No Pros then. I’m gonna stay away from the sexy remote reservoirs.

+1 Not necessary on your car. You’ll be happy with the 2 way RS for what you’ll pace the car at. If you ever decide to track it(WGI, LRP, etc) then well talk about other upgrade like the monoballs for the LCA’s and some of the other stuff I make for that chassis.

Cossey, great numbers, car is sex on wheels. Still want to hear this thing at WOT.

Damn Coss already modding the p-car :excited

needz moar boosts