Cossey 0 Sti 1

95 regal gs. automatic baby. a true pile.

95 regal gs 2 door green in color broken sunroof a little rusty not to bad wit bald tires tops out at 109 i think they do ,has the 3.8lt in it and gearhead is his shop of choice now

d00d. You are a trainwreck. WTF? Time to reevaluate your position and step up your game. Want to end up like McLovin?

this was a quick pickup for the winter shit months. got it on the cheeeeep. will be sold soon and something worth driving purchased shortly after.

I want to play with the 996.

Inflated dyno sheets don’t win races champ.

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And it BEGINS@#($*@

ding ding, ding ding.

Cossey’s car goes GOOD. Very quick car, and it sounds sick with the whistling sound! I hear him goin down 155 with drunken hatefield, very cool sounding foe sure.

Oh, and nicks S4…just plain irresponsible fast this year LOL

I’m really curious to see what your car traps. With that power, it should be a 120 pass, and frankly it’s hard to believe you’ll get 9MPH from a cam swap but it’d be cool if it did.

the S4 is something else this year… being able to shift helps alot too

Your shit went 120? Time to roll on with SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Sure is, we took a couple rips with the Dynolicous program, and to say the least its doing very well off spray!

i dont do rolls

i think with tires no bottle, race gas its an 11.60ish car.

I’ve got a car here that’d spank you, or most anything on here from a dig. I just wanted to throw that out there for some random reason.

Hooray for me.

Id love to set it up…

What is it?

Ha, since everyone is so secretive around here sometimes, I’m gonna keep it under wraps. Honestly, it’d be a good run for you and there are several cars on here that would spank it from a dig.