Cossey - 1; neighborhood punks - 0

Wasnt ragging on cops at all Mike, what I’m saying is that a cop doing their job does not consist of high speed chases, beating down scumbags doors etc.

In nicer areas, a lot of times its mostly traffic bullshit, and disturbance calls much like in cosseys case.

My dad was a cop for over 20 years, Our familys friends consist of mostly cops and retired cops. Just saying, I know what goes on and peoples misconception is that rather then giving people a bullshit traffic ticket, or answer a disurbance calls like cosseys that they should be beating down drug dealers doors and chasing cars at high rates of speed, when in fact its not that cut and dry

I know you wernt, I was just adding to your reply really.

Good job man, it is def different when you are talking about a 19 year old doing shit like that rather than a bunch of toddlers.

I used to live in a residential neighborhood and every day the kids that lived on my street would play baseball, with a real baseball, right in front of my house. Every time they would end up running across my property to fetch their ball, it would hit the house, but it all ended when they hit my car with the ball one day. Best part is there is a public park with two baseball diamonds and a giant field 1/4 mile down the road. I ended that BS with one call to the cops.

Parents weren’t to happy about it but I could care less.

I’ll rag on cops all day err day.

how does it feel to be such a badass?

My dad fell asleep, at a red light, drunk for 3 hours on duty one time. Tax dollars ftw!