More Drama...

iono, i just feel like telling neat stories about junk that happens.

firstly, with reference to the previous issue of the stalker, he started a new e-mail account and is directly threatening me and using his own name now… he described actual events of that night that confirms he was watching me… awesome.

second…

last night i was at my parents place, many of you guys have been there, and i was on my cell talking to melissa when i walked outside for some fresh air.

i see this shadowy figure looking like he is getting out of my mom’s mini van… at first i thought it was one of my brothers… but the dude started walking away…

i didnt clue in at first so i was like…YO!

then he really starts moving…

i started screaming for my buddy Adam who i thought was just behind me as i took off after this guy…

running full tilt screaming obscenities at this dude until the end of the street…

he stops and i get face to face with the guy… hes like 40+ big glasses, same size as me, baseball cap, demin shorts and a t-shirt with a super cool fanny-pack.

he was telling me he though it was his van, he’s drunk and shit… i got him to show me what he had in his pack, just some cigs…

i was like… well whatever my mom dosnt keep shit in her car anyways and the guy is weird looking… maybe he really was drunk.

so i walk back to my parents place and cuss out adam for not hearing me scream and following me.

so i decide to call the po-po to let them know and as i am describing the situation i start walking back up the street where i confrnted him… as i get to the end of the road where it meets the service road i see my dad coming back from work.

i flag him down and we go cruise i the direction the dude went.

like 4 houses down i see the guy rifling through the van of an asian family that lives behind us.

the guy takes off behind the house…

cops arrive in like 2 minutes including one of my close friends who is the same officer who i always run shit by.

we had 2 officers rushing through the back of all the houses on the block, i was posting out at the corner with a mag light trying to see if the guy took off across one of the streets.

coordinating by phone with everyone, we had the whole block on lock… but still… couldnt find the guy…

i swear, if there were two of me i could have stood and watched at the corner and gone in and caught this dude, but with like 2 officers in the brush and 2 other cruisers patrolling we couldnt find shit… and its a long weekend so they bounced after a decent attempt.

moral of the story = cops are awesome when you are on the right side of the law…

and name dropping with officers is key… like i was on the phone with my officer friend and relaying to the other officer in officer-speak it was super JDM cool…

cliffs…

i’m bored and stories are fun

bullshit as shole, no one here likes the tuna.

fuck theives more info on stalkers