Cossey: Ban?

be politically correct john… its a gay oreo… it is a ford afterall.

I think we all know whats inferred. And if you wanna go down that road, some of the n i g-combinations technically arent slurs, so ease up on em. Its one way or another man. Either mod the hell out of all slurs, or shut the fuck up.

Ive never touched a kid or another penis though.

good for you. you have formulated an opinion. there IS some sort of brain activity, albeit blatantly RETARDED.

[quote=“88slowmarro,post:3373,topic:25170"”]

:ahh:ahh:ahh that’s me hippy dancing for you john!

:rofl:rofl

Settle down, you always get so riled up against me :rofl

I don’t “mod the fuck” out of racial slurs at all.

Regardless, cracker, as a racial slur, is hilarious to me.

I’m not sure why that matters.

[quote=“GTI Starr,post:2,topic:25591"”]

please dont

I really don’t know why you even bother trying to offend me, or anyone for that matter :rofl.

[quote=“88slowmarro,post:6,topic:25585"”]

rofl

white bread

And ni99a is funny to others…see where Im goin with it. And Im not pointing the finger at you only man.

[quote=“88slowmarro,post:6,topic:25585"”]

LMFAO aww John… I can totally imagine you sounding like John Mellancamp!! LOL the hippy dance goes with it!!! j/k i don’t really even know how to hippy dance… LOL

burnt toast?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f3/Sp1101watjj.jpg

no, we cant go there

John, someone got banned on SVTP for posting that southpark pic :lol

what is that too racial? but white toast is cool? LOL hmm we need a LIST!! :excited

TBH, I say ***** all the time. But there’s a time and place for it, and I’m a big fat white kid so it’s that much funnier when I say it.

This is why we take the position we take on moderation on the race subject, it really depends on how it’s being used. Racism is inherently racist. If everyone wants everyone to be equal than everyone needs to stop bitching about how unequal shit is. Does my butt pucker a bit when some gangsta black dude coming up behind me at the ATM? Yeah, but that’s because of the way he’s dressed/his demeanor, not because he’s black. If dude wasn’t in clothes that are basically designed to conceal weapons, and he wasn’t grilling me like most of these types seem to do, I wouldn’t give him a second thought. And if he was white, I’d have the same reaction.

Point of the story, say what you want, but we as a forum do not want to be construed as a bunch of ignorant redneck bigots. We’re trying to keep this a place that’s friendly to everyone. We can’t have threads with ni99a posted 40 times in a 2 page thread, that’s retarded, and that’s what needs to stop. As far as I’m concerned it’s all well and good unless someone is genuinely offended, and if i can see their point, action will be taken. Discretion, bro.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f3/Sp1101watjj.jpg

this one