Cost of a stock s13 motor and tranny

Very quick and down to the point question.

I have a “can eat of the underbody” 240. With no engine, all i need is just that…the engine and tranny.

How much would one run me…fairly low k’s
Doesnt exactly HAVE to be a ka engine… :wink:

EDIT: need a manual transmission and full setup for it, clutch pedal, stick…etc

You would think they are giving away KA’s for free these days with all these SR and RB swaps. I guess it all depends where you buy from. If you go to a Jap parts place they could want up to $1500.00 if you find one here on SON you might find it for a few hundred dollars.
I would try to find one here on SON from someone who just did a swap and no longer needs their KA look in the parts section you should find something. Either way good luck.

if you wanna wait a month or so ill have a ka24e with 190,xxx on it…has a blown head gasket but ill give it to you for a good price…ill give you complete motor, tranny, ecu, harness, and whatever else you need i have

Yea im in need of a full setup.
Need a good running engine, with low kms and a tranny for the auto to manual swap.

I’d prefer a KA just for the reason of keeping it simple.

if you can wait till spring, i’ll sell you mine, it has 162***km at this moment

in about a week or 2 max Ill have a Ka24de with 5 speed trans,… and I even have a pedal and the 5 speed swap if your interested… Im not looking for much…

At this point i all i need now left is the tranny and throw out bearing…exactly how long would it be till i can get it off you, cause im kind of running on realllllllyyy short timeing lol