County Sheriff's Written Exam

Well i got the letter in the mail today stating that i have been chosen to take the exam for County Sheriff next week:bigthumb: Has anybody ever taken it or know someone who has? I am not sure what all it entails or how long it lasts but if do(cross fingers) get in they start at 27k a year with full benefits and 5th division is 68k a year.:bigthumb:

$27k/year to be a security gaurd FTL - on another note, good luck with the test. There are many online civil test preps.

Are you taking the test to become one of the losers that harasses me every time I pick someone up at the airport? If so…I say, don’t do it.

^^^Glorified security gaurds FTL LOL

good luck im sure youll be seeing me eventually

good luck…but risking your life for 27K…no thanks.

do you get a six shooter with job too

good luck, they are easy, as long as you have common sense it should’nt be a problem. 27k is a little low though

Local PIG… FTL even more…

good luck…

No he would be one of those guys who goes around and serves people papers I think?

Actually they are hiring for many posistions, The test is 3 hours long they told me today, so that sucks

Son i would bend you over my knee and smack the shit out of you, get a life…

you’ll bend alot of guys over…

Thats the prison gaurds, not sheriff’s

i wasnt referring to the position, i was referring to the individual

My boss in a part time Sheriff (weekends only). He seems to really like it…I’ll ask him how the test was (granted he took it years ago).

I know someone who does that.

Mostly transporting prisoners, not quite a cop.

good luck man

Good luck with that, every sheriff I ever delt with was a lot nicer than any regular off the street pig. Plus you dont have to deal with a lot of the bs a regular cop has to deal with.