couple pics from the other day

What’d i say?

And being a jerk is who i am. You know that.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

somethings never change :slight_smile:

You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say “that’s the bad guy.”

No, we need people like you to randomly quote movies :smiley: Well, atleast you always quote good ones.

That’s the last time your gona see a bad guy like original nutta again…so say good night to the bad guy.

Yeah you ladies look hot in that picture…what am I saying? You ladies look hot all the time… but don’t tell my girlfriend I said that. …Unless you want to join in on the action :lol: .

It looks like the three of them did their lipstick together. :oops:

That was a great night, except fot the part when M dropped her drink and it got all of our feet wet. Hahaha.

Good times though, Mercedeh, you have got to come down here more often, maybe on a weekend next time!

Theo

toronto 240sx…no dice with that idea

Theo: I don’t remember spilling my beer… :oops: :oops: …sorry if i did…but maybe u confused me with someone else??? :?
but yeah i’ll come down for sure…we will party it up…and i’ll try to make it a weekend for sure :slight_smile:

cheers

^^^ lol at both of those lines

No, M it was you, but that’s ok, I think someone bumped you while walking by. Fun times!

Theo

Damn…Im heart broken :frowning: …Oh well it was worth a try :lol:

This is why women don’t respect men anymore :stuck_out_tongue:
j/k :lol:

Fuhk em.