Crap... pre-inspection failboat

he said he stopped and looked at one at the dealer if u read

my bad, didnt feel like reading through your book of a post :rofl:

Here’s my issue. “27 members on inspections.” Why advertise this? No NYS inspector actually likes doing inspections. To do them correctly, it’s easily a good 30 minutes of your time which could be better spent on more profitable jobs. However, let’s say one doesn’t do them properly and offers a mostly “pass-through, blind-eye” service. Why would one do this? Out of the goodness of one’s heart? Not bloody likely. So let’s say (and I’m stretching my estimate here) half of your 27 NYSpeeders actually had cars that would pass to the letter of the regulations. Great. They pay their fees and drive on. But there are 13-14 others that have no chance of passing…unless, of course…there’s something in it for the inspector (not the shop). 10 bucks? 20? 50?

So my beef: do what you want with your inspector license and your employer’s shop license. That part I don’t care about since you’re being watched anyway. My problem is that you’re personally profiting off of this forum without putting anything into it. Fix this one way or another, or I’ll make a bigger issue out of it.

OMG someone who has a human thought process, and is responsible :tup:

He makes cars that shouldn’t pass, pass.
Super legit…:roll2:

<3^

i heart bracketracer because he is the only person who shares the same opinnion on inspections as me.

what country are you from that a tie rod wont fail you? that like that #1 thing people fail for. :retard:

I strongly recommend a quick change of your sig. He is giving you a out so you better take it with the quickness.

that is very good advice that you really should follow and follow quickly.

:tup: to you doing a pre-inspection…i always do too…and :tup: to getting it done on your own and keeping the family safe

Some people just shouldnt talk :banghead:

Naa he aint the only one.

word, and inspection customers isn’t anything you can really impress with outstanding service:

No more signature for you. You’re not a site sponsor, and you surely are NOT going to be one for that service.

+3

Sorry… I’ve had my board options set to work safe (not show signatures or avatars) for over a year now.