crazy ass night last night!! clearwater whores.. lol

so last night i go out for a few drinks… meet up with some friends…

i get there and my buddy all ready had one hottie lined up… not g/f material but one night stands never hurt nobody…

anyway… i took it slow drank some captain and cokes… and a few redbull and vodka’s and of course come yuenglings… just chillin… bs’ed with rusty240 some …brokeass some… ect…

few of you will know who im talking about that was at clearwater sat night… the girl with the short white skirt… brown hair… if you saw me… you saw her

anyway… night goes on… me and my buddy jon went to mandy’s house [short white skirt chic] in greensburg… so we were just sitting back watching tv drinking a few beer’s… 330ish am… and all i hear is… VVVVRRMMMOOOOMMM… ERRR… SMASH… BANK… LOL…

knock knock knock… first thing in my head was this chic wasn t telling us something… and she had a b.f,

anyway i jump up answer the door and to my surprise there’s a pissed off dude claiming we did something with his women…

it was mandy’s friend that was nothing but a good girl at the bar… not the hot chic we was with… her friend though

anyway… he points at me claiming i was with his chic… bla bla… buddy jon jumps up and grabbed him… then the chic said let him go… and told him to get out…

he didn t put much of anything up…

then he gets in his truck and i hear reverse… forward… reverse burnouts…

i go out and whats this idiot doing? SCREAMING IS THIS YOUR TRUCK,… ALMOST MACKING IT ON EVERY F/R BURNOUT… I WALK OUT WITH MY HANDS UP and told him he’s on his last chance… bla bla bla… he takes off in his 94ish ranger WOT down the road… CRASH!!! INTO a swingset… bike… and house!! at this time this kid jon new came out with a base ball bat , the girl called him neighbor peace :scared: he was cool as hell.

the kid in the truck backed up… and wot back past the mandy’s house…

so were all like… ok lets go have a drink…

then im sitting there thinking… i ask mandy… so where does this kid live?

long behold… 3 HOUSES DOWN… SO FIRST THING popped in my head was…

this kids going to throw a brick at my window…

i walk outside and what happens? THE KID THROW’S A BEER BOTTAL AT ME!! LOL

sooo now jon and boyle… go running up the street and the chic told me to stay with her so i stood outside watching with this chic…

my buddy’ jon actaully is a pussy… went up there… took his shirt off acting tough… kept throwing this kid into his door… talking mad shit… there was 3 kids of there age 22-25 and they all got slammed or pusshed at least 3 times each… the kid starting shit at least 6 times. lol…

basically me and that chic walked up and jons telling this kid that he owes me an apology… :owned: i got a kick out of it… starting telling the kid he oh’s this chic a garbage can and an apology… he starts saying no… he will pay for the can… bla bla.

jon slammed him one more time and threatend the kid… to stay away… and i said there won t be a next time… bla bla bla…

we leave… cops are still flying up and down the roads… probally 4-5 cars… looking for the truck…

of course we was bsing witht hem… they explains how the nieghbors called the police… ect ect… and that he hit all that stuff at the end of the road… showed them the burnouts into my truck almost… :bowrofl: jon hinted to the cop who it was…

basically its a CRAZY WORLD… another great night …

i hate drama… but god is it funny!!

:bowrofl:

that is pretty freaking hilerous…there are too many assholes tough guys running around

what a thread with no pics??? :confused:

whats funny is… im no bad ass… and jon isn t either… but these dudes got put in there place… lmao! :bowrofl:

and chad… ive been slacking on pics… my computer sux… giving me problems uploading them otherwise i would of had the beach chics pics up… :3some:

damn, what a night

did you get a happy ending?