Crazyness at Daytona on Fox right now

Juan pablo montoya just crashed into the jet dryer truck at daytona! huge jet fuel fire :ahh

I just turned the tv on in the bedroom as they came back from commercial. I’ve never seen anything.that crazy happen

huge explosion when he hit. crazy

glad to see the fire truck was ready to go because those fire extingishers were doing a hell of a job. :banghead

Fuck, it’d take some serious balls to go try to put that out. Couple hundred gallons of jet fuel and open flame sounds like a fucking bomb waiting to happen

Pretty wild, definitely got sketchy for the emergency crews a couple times there.

i dont even…

2012, guys. The apocalypse is coming.:dunno

wasn’t even watching the race until JVG told me about this. Wife and her TV shows :banghead

its actually kind of funny now. keselowski taking pictures of it and all the drivers out bullshitting

the only reason i watch NASCAR is for teh epic wreckzzz
too bad i dont have SPEED or Fuel.

its on fox

:rofl

theres only going to be about 8 cars left

What a bitch. Biffle has about as much sack as NickAlero. Who gives up a 1-2 position for 3rd because he doesn’t want to pass a teammate. Id pass my own mother and slap her in the face for a chance to win the Daytona 500.

Biffle/Kenseth are two of the most boring, lifeless drivers in the series. Blah

Video

Agreed, and his BS excuses at the end during the interview was pathetic at best.

You don’t race for second place…

You do when you are a huge fucking pussy like he is. If the role was reversed Kenseth would have left him out to dry to win. He already did that to him on Thursday. Dude needs to grow a set.

Man no one told me Travis Koch’s new job was drivinf jet dryer’s at Daytona. Everything he touches goes up in flames. Must have been to busy sniffing a coat in the truck.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2012/02/28/Production/WashingtonPost/Images/2012-02-28T033428Z_01_DAY32_RTRIDSP_3_DAYTONA.jpg