Crosby fights Mclean.

Title should actually read " Crosby has bitch fit that his team hasn’t won as of late and isn’t the leader in points so he takes it out on unsuspecting Brett Mclean" But that would be too long. Mclean is far from a fighter. I see no reason why this fight even happened in the first place other than Crosby being frustrated. So what does he do? He basically mugs the smallest guy on the Panthers. Just another reason why Ovechkin is better. Ovechkin > Crosby. Malkin > Crosby.

The problem with random fight clips is you have no idea what happened before the fight. If there was a cheap shot, maybe a late shot at a puck your goalie had covered etc.

I still thing Crosby is a pussy though.

Looked like he was pushing him away so he wouldn’t get his pretty face hit.

What a wiener.

This on top of his fight earlier in the season where he punches a dude in the balls from behind confirms that crosby is a whiny bitch. Dude needs to grow up and move out of his bosses home.

ovechkin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crosby

malkin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crosby

ovechkin > malkin

i cant stand crosby. he is consistently marketed and jammed down every hockey fan’s throat…

I read this article in Maxim the other day about Ovechkin. Dude is fucking legit. Drives a 700hp MB AMG Sedan. Bangs only Russian girls, and hates everything about the way American’s live. His parents are pretty shook up about having to live here too, and said first chance they get…everyone including Alex is fucking gone.

Crosby is a faggot

wow yea lets just start punching someone right after the faceoff hahaha he’s still a bitch, add that to the long list of evidence!

edit and to that retarded announcer who is actually praising this crap…if your getting slammed around then you should be physical back, not pull some cheapshot fight like this…its no different really than the gauthier punch on kaleta when it comes down to it

edit2 glad the refs got it right
“Just a few minutes after he was penalized for a scrum with Gregory Campbell, Crosby was given 19 minutes in penalties for fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct and an instigator.” Way to help your team there captain haha

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/adictd2b00st2/crosbycry.gif

crosby is a fucking bitch

crosby and kane are d-bags…

/thread

i hate crosby, hes such a bitch. wah wah wah

Yeah saw that one too…

:picard:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/9026062/You’re-not-that-tough,-Sid

Here’s an even better read.

Crosby yes. But why Kane?

This is hands down the best video containing Crosby. T-up to Kovalchuk.
Cliffs if you don’t/can’t watch the video
-Crosby takes bitch penalty.
-Kovalchuk scores on powerplay.
-Kovalchuk then turns and points at Crosby in the box.
-Crosby clearly says “Fuck you”.
-Kovalchuk > Crosby

good find layzie, i’d never seen that one before

I remember seeing it on ESPN a long ass time ago. Back from his rookie year when he had over 100 PIM. He’s nothing but a whiny bitch. I’m not saying hes not a good hockey player, because he still is one of the best in the league. He just really needs to grow up and stop being such a bitch.

who cares if hes a bitch or not. how many 100 point seasons did he have before coming to the nhl?

Hockey has been the same way for years, when your losing, you send out the big hitters, the henchmen the head hunters. Throw bodies, start fights, catch wreck.

Nobody likes to lose, 90% of this forum crys worse than Crosby in the sabres thread.

edit for clarification, Ovechkin is better agreed.
I dont really mind crosby im not a fan tho of him or the team, and he isnt that good in nhl08 haha.

wwwwwwwhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo caaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeessssssssssssssss.

Fighting in the NHL. Woopdeedoo. Imagine if I made a thread every time an NFL player was fined for too hard of a hit or a celebration.

Just because Crosby is the golden boy of the NHL doesn’t mean he can’t kick some ass every now and then. Who cares if it’s uncalled for. I don’t think fighting needs to be 100% justified, although this probably was.