tonights Pens game

I saw a few things that really stood out:

Crosby has a temper and will have his first fight in the NHL very soon possibly against Kovelchuk tomorrow night

LeClair and Rechhi still got what it takes

Kovelchuk plays by his own rules. he should have had at least an unsportsman like for pointing and taunting Crosby as well as a penalty for illegal blade on his stick. I can’t wait to see him get owned tomorrow night

the refs sucked and didn’t call anything in the pens favor. I counted 5 penaltys that Atl should have gotten without a doubt

Kovalchuk has a reputation in the NHL as a diver and all around asshole …what I saw tonight just proves it …typical Cherry Picker to get the HT wait at center how classless

it was great to see andre roy drop the gloves and see sutton pussy out…lol…Crosby doesn’t take anyones BS that is for sure. did you read his lips talking to kovalchuk at the end of the 1st? LOL we need to get him on pittspeed he would be an awesome shit talker

hopfully ill be able to get my hands on tickets for the student rush program.

haha that would be cool

go and put pittspeed stickers all over the arena haha.1 thing u didnt notice sam or didnt point out Thibault sux.if we didnt start him we would have won.

somewhat agree, but that doesnt help his cause. to send a message that shit like that wont be tolerated, he needs to either fight someone or someone on our team has to step up and stick up for him (by actually doing something. ie: put Kovalchuk on his ass). until then, nothing will change. Crosby is already doing a good job of being nothing but a shit-talker / whiner and last night didnt do anything but make that more obvious. its time to act on it or just shut up and let his skill to the pay-back by scoring or someone else step up and act on it for him.

im not sayin i had a problem witht the way sidney has handled himself, cause i dont. its just thats what needs to happen. he does run his mouth a bit too much, but i think hes had a right to, cause ppl have been fucking with him lately to try to get him off his game.

but he hasn’t done bad in recent games. he just gets to flustered to easy

Kovalchuk pussied out tonight against talbot and had to have someone step in for him. that proves what he is

We have two no-skill fucking meatheads in VandenBusche and Roy and neither one of them did a god damn thing when Kovalchuk pointed at Crosby.

Don Cherry (famous Hockey Night in Canada) announcer said that someone on the Penguins should have broken Kovalchuk’s arm when we was pointing at Crosby. I agree 100%. We didn’t have Andre Roy on the ice the last two nights because of his stunning good looks, impeccible hockey pedigree, or because he’s a 2 point a night scorer. Its because the fucker can fight, now get in there you pussy and protect the god damn franchise.

…ya, a 5 goal in 2 night scorer against us.

exactly… you guys probably shouldnt hold your breath if you’re waiting for kovalchuck and crosby to drop the gloves and go at it.