Crossing the border?

There’s a guy in Canada with a transmission I want but neither of us have a passport. Would I be able to squeek by with an original birth certificate + other multiple forms of ID?

Have you heard of a search button?

go to the dmv, get an enhanced license
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A RECEIPT FOR THE TRANSMISSION
Depending on if you have a fggt boarder patrolsman on the U.S Side he might want proof that it isnt stolen. Canadian side will never give you problems

I Went to sell a motor in canada, 1900$ value, didnt have a receipt when i went across because it was mine, i didnt buy anything. The faggot ass canadian ended up not buying it because he thought he knew everything about building motors. Well he didnt buy it, and i went back across the border with my engine, and no “proof” it was mine, and the fggt told me he could impound my car, and take apart my motor, and take my motor. He basically made up the biggest bullshit story ever, and then told me he was going to be a nice guy and let me across

and i think if your receipt has a value of over 250$ you have to go to the commerical lane for the tolls.

sidenote: my motor ended up making 685whp

Yeah I already thought of printing out a receipt with his name and then have him sign it.

He wants $150 for it.

Whoa, that’s a lot of vtec.:redface:

Yea, that should be fine, it basically has to just say “canadian sold transmission for dodge neon to Glitch for xxx$”

you can always have him make it out for like 50bucks, or something super cheap. The receipt i made was for 75$ lol. They don’t know if it’s a blown one or good working one

I should really print out glitch.:lol:

Seriously useeeee search! This question seems like its asked once a week

You’re out of line woman.