"Crossover" anyone own one? or have information?

Vote for name change to JoesTypeMB

[quote=“JayS,post:41,topic:30679"”]

Vote for name change to JoesTypeMB

[/quote]

I’ve always been an MB humper

thanks JOE, if i buy anything used it will be a tdi. i am not sure i might get an open trailer.(and spend more on the racecar)

[quote=“RedrRocket,post:2,topic:30679"”]

zoom zoom. sweet looking xover with mazda turbo peppyness. > aztek anyday.

call jeff (SIo1) at northtown im sure he can arrange a test drive.

[/quote]

The CX-9 is NA. CX-7 is FI.

WOW, Drove the HONDA lastnight. That could be the one.

Pilot:
Good: peppy(vtec), brakes, 4500 lbs tow. 16" rims
Bad: have to remove third row head rest to fold seats down, not sure if flex fuel can be used, no gas shocks on hood props.

this is a ver nice suv. and might be the one.

Not sure what your need for flex fuel is. We showed in the other thread that when you take into account E85 getting less MPG it isn’t a deal.

And with the shortage ethanol is causing for grain currently, I doubt you’re going to see the price of E85 go anywhere but up, at least over the period you’ll own what ever you’re buying right now.

[quote=“JayS,post:46,topic:30679"”]

Not sure what your need for flex fuel is. We showed in the other thread that when you take into account E85 getting less MPG it isn’t a deal.

And with the shortage ethanol is causing for grain currently, I doubt you’re going to see the price of E85 go anywhere but up, at least over the period you’ll own what ever you’re buying right now.

[/quote]

Yes, i know. just wanted to note it, (it by no means is something that i would NOT buy it because). I just like having the options. It was the best one that i have drove. Puts the GMC to shame.

My neighbors traded one of their two CRV’s in on a Pilot last year when they had their 3rd kid. I haven’t driven it, but checking it out in their driveway is was impressed.

[quote=“JayS,post:48,topic:30679"”]

My neighbors traded one of their two CRV’s in on a Pilot last year when they had their 3rd kid. I haven’t driven it, but checking it out in their driveway is was impressed.

[/quote]

yeah me too, soild doors, just a great over-all suv. they are going to allow me to bring my trailer down and let me tow with in around for a little.

[quote=“Anonymity,post:45,topic:30679"”]

WOW, Drove the HONDA lastnight. That could be the one.

Pilot:
Good: peppy(vtec), brakes, 4500 lbs tow. 16" rims
Bad: have to remove third row head rest to fold seats down, not sure if flex fuel can be used, no gas shocks on hood props.

this is a ver nice suv. and might be the one.

[/quote]

What did I tell you. :wink:

[quote=“dozr,post:50,topic:30679"”]

What did I tell you. :wink:

[/quote]

ha-ha, just might have two vtec’s in the driveway.