Cruise for my dad-RESCHEDULED for 7/29, rain or shine

Sounds good Travis! And dont worry about lunch, and I hope I speak for most, but the initial reason alone should justify participation in this!:number1

And if anyone wants to meet up on the way I can do that too…just as long as I dont have to hang out with any MPs…
(jk MPSoldier, fellow Leonard Wood alum here!)

Im heading up to plattsburgh now. May see you guys.

This is tomorrow dude.

And im still drunk.

Anyone know what time they are meeting at Wilton tomorrow?

Cam position sensor is acting up in the miata so I’m not going to make it. Sorry travis. Have a good time guys.

What time u want to meet up at Wilton?

11 at Wilton for the southern guys?

11 at wilton mall out in front of dicks

Evo’s all set to go, and at least 2 other people/vehicles are coming from Ti. I’ll check this thread quick before we leave. See everyone@New Way at noon!

Ill be there.

All set to go here. I was texting a friend that’s local to the Warrensburg area (AirManCam), and New Way Lunch is on the same side of the road (right) as the Mobil station, about 1/2 mile down from it.

heading out now, see ya guys soon.

Wow.

I didn’t tell my dad that a group of us were coming, and I had no idea what his reaction would be. Hell, honestly, I didn’t even know if he would be awake (or willing to get up) when we got there.

I’ll never, ever forget my fathers reaction today and the people that helped make it happen.

Cliffs-my dad was in tears when he found out that several car people from the Albany area came all that way to see him. When he started crying, it took everything I had to not cry myself. I actually was a little and hid it.

Priceless guys, thanks so much.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2qb7q6e.jpg

Thats awesome!

what the hell am I looking at?

Nurse? :lol

Anyhow, Travis, youre very welcome dude! It was an honor to meet someone with so much racing in his blood, Im sure he has a million car stories to tell. Definitely worth the drive up there and I hope we made his day a little brighter! Another great cruise for an even better cause…

Sidenote: It was great to hang out with some familiar faces as well as some new ones (thought MPSoldier was gonna follow me home! haha)

Sidenote #2: That route on the way home before the northway was fricken sweet. Saw (and felt!) some gravel on a few turns but I would be willing to come back up there for that road:tbu

That road was sketchy with my car. I was getting front tire smoke off the fenders that entire way with all of those sharp corners and to top it off there were some not so smooth spots, good thing I have a new bumper for next year.

I was happy to see your dad’s reaction Travis, I really didn’t have time to go and was driving on virtually shot tires stressed the entire way I was going to have a blow out but i know how it feels to lose a parent and have loved ones in your fathers situation so I wasn’t going to miss it for anything

that road was the one i lost the mr2 steering wheel on, glad i made it down the road without ending up in the bushes this time lol.